What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love that color! :tup:

carterazo likes this.
  2. Thanks!

TCB likes this.
  3. Smama!! :amazed::lol::lol:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  4. These are so cute! Either the little one is teeny tiny or the large one is mongo gigantic! Is the little one Tods? And is it tiny? Would you post a modeling shot ? Love the blue grey color and the zipper that go down all along the sides..seems it would make it more accessible.

5. Love your Sasha! That color and leather:love: Gorgeous!! is the hobo your preferred carry configuration? My fave is to wrap the handle underneath into the satchel configuration.

Shelby33 likes this.
  6. Exactly what I thought too!

Addicted to bags and essiedub like this.
  7. Hi! I usually use it hobo style, but I like it both ways! I love bags you can wear in different ways!

essiedub likes this.
  8. Thank you! Both! The grey bag is a laptop bag and huge while the blue is Tod’s and super small. Here’s an old mod shot:
    F7D42E6C-F927-4EF5-9A8F-5A4ED8D25428.jpeg
    It actually uses a frame with an internal kisslock which makes it fairly easy to use and adds a nice detail.

Whereami, TrixyG, tealocean and 8 others like this.
  9. Thanks! It’s really cute..looks about the size of the mini lady Dior. Ah,that it has the kiss lock framework..how awesome!

leechiyong likes this.
  10. It might be closer to the micro. It’s only about 4 in high and 5.5 in wide.

11. This is so dang cute. :loveeyes:

12. Thank you so much, Sunshine mama! :heart:

13. I’m doing red bags this week ❤️
    54044EA6-AB85-4F3F-8833-6E543628DA13.jpeg