What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Thanks kindly, lovely ladies :smile:. I can seriously get used to a featherlight tote like this and say to heck with my leather/coated canvas bags.........Nah, just kidding :smile:

Perfect rainy day bag! I also love the charm! I was just sitting here telling myself to run out to Walgreen's. I just don't feel like getting wet for 3 blocks each way.:rolleyes: Safe travels when you're out and about!

So practical, with the Laduree charm looking sweet and feminine :heart:

Oh how I ADORE this pic AND YOU! This is just a happy pic....perfect charm on a perfect tote!:heart::tup::hbeat::love::loveeyes:

Cute!!! Even though the bag is black, the black/pink/red together somehow make the bag look so sweet!!! I love it!

:yahoo::love::hbeat:Yay! You got it!!! Congrats & I hope you are loving this one @dangerouscurves :hbeat::tup:

Hi Girl!!! Thank you! I love this bag. I just love how you style your Chanel bags and I thought I really should think about getting one. I did and no regrets! I feel bad for my other bags for being neglected but I've been carrying this since I got it. Now for clubbing I need to get one of those Flap Minis in red. [emoji6]