What do you use to organize your makeup?

Agh, I hate myself for not buying this now that I see someone else using it as I intended! I didn't think I could drag the box upstairs by myself, so I didn't buy it.
I found the drawer unit full assembled heavy to carry so I just took out the drawers and carried the the unit upstairs, then put the drawers back on, easiest way as I didn't have enough space in the room to assemble the unit so assembling downstairs and carrying up was the easiest way.

I'd definitely recommend getting the unit if you still can, I use mine for make up, clothes, leggings/tights/socks/undies etc. For nine drawers, it holds a LOT of stuff. Very handy, inexpensive too!

If you are a person who doesn't like over make up, then better you have a minimum number of items in your container like one kajal, eye liner pencil, foundation[if needed], blush, a moisturiser, BB cream and a lip gloss.

IMG_5471.JPG

I store my makeup in a Furla makeup bag. Normally I only use three products (lipstick, eyebrow pencil and mascara) but occasionally also foundation and powder. For parties I also add some sparkly eyeshadow and glowing pencil to my eyes.

Reactions: Mimi_09
The 5 drawer acrylic case from Muji, rectangle plastic containers from Daiso, and the two acrylic organizers that I have my lipsticks and nail polish in were found at Winners.
29auqut.jpg

I have a vanity that has 5 drawers. I've separated my blushes, foundations&highlighters&powders&bronzers, eye makeup and lip stuff into different drawers. The lip stuff live in an IKEA Antonius organizer. Tools are in a 2-piece mini bucket thing I originally bought for serving snacks.

IMG_6965.jpg
IMG_6966.jpg

Storage from The Container Store - Stacking Acrylic Boxes.

I have them stacked in twos right now, only because I got tired of them stacked all one on top of the other. It got tiring stacking and unstacking.

Still on the lookout for a set of actual drawers that can fit all my collection (and more coming due to Ulta sale...).

For the most part I try and use clear bags and storage bins for storage and organization based on straight, S F/X, and facial hair make-ups including the associated adhesives and removers for each. For travel I use train cases and various types of bags that can handle the weight. This is my make-up storage below.makeup storage.JPG

Reactions: DDO408