What do you think of this tote?

thanks for your opinions ladies - keep it coming :yes:

handbag helen: black is good too, but i have so MANY black bags!
krispin: i was also thinking whether the tan was too plain looking (??)

I like tan the best! Love the other two but white would get dirty easily and that is a big bag for so much pink! (the gold really shows up nicely on the pink though!)

edit: maybe if the bag isn't really too pink IRL it wouldn't be too bad? I'm really liking how that gold hardware pops against that color!

okay . . . i got a chance to see the bags in real life at the boutique today, and . . . i'm leaning towards the tan. It doesn't look too plain and it's quite pretty. i just love that braided belt! :love:

the coral/pink is also pretty, but i can't justify getting a bold color like that since i don't have many coral wardrobe pieces. (Hope i'm doing the right thing!)

You're the one that has to carry it and fit it into your wardrobe so I'm sure you're doing the right thing. Tan is a great color and that bag is gorgeous in any of those colors! Share with us when you get it, OK? :yes:

I couldn't do white because my grammy always carried white bags.... if I got either of the tan or pink I would dress them up... the pink with a white scarf would break up all the pinkness! And the tan you could do anything with to make it match what you are wearing.

I think if you are going to "scarf" your bag, and you went with the coral color, this scarf would look HOT with it (the khaki one in the front)

98107_d2.jpg

Coach - New CLASSIC SIGNATURE NECKERCHIEF

The border around the edge is more of a coral color. I think the pink one would look cool on the tan bag.

Definitely the tan - I love the coral and white, but think the white might get too dirty and the pink would be a bit too much in that size.

I would absolutely use a scarf and/or charm(s) to add a touch of color. I just got the legacy ponytail scarf today and added it to a brown bag and it adds a nice "pop" of color.

Enjoy and post pics of whatever you get!