What do you think of these Michael Kors bags?

This is funny.....this thread is 6 years old and I saw the Tonne shoulder tote at a consignment shop today and fell in love. The leather is so yummy and the proportions are just right for me. I didn't buy it but may go back. Would you buy a bag from 5 or 6 seasons ago?

I don't see why not. If the bag is well made & has been taken care of, it's shouldn't matter if it's a past season bag. There are several of his bags from his Michael Kors Collection that look just as stylish as they did when they debuted. Most people who see a Tonne bag will think it's a new style anyway. There are a couple of Tonne style I would buy at the right price. They trend to be a little weighty but the leather is divine. I think a lot of his older bags are better made than many being made now,.

Reactions: Butterdaisy
I don't see why not. If the bag is well made & has been taken care of, it's shouldn't matter if it's a past season bag. There are several of his bags from his Michael Kors Collection that look just as stylish as they did when they debuted. Most people who see a Tonne bag will think it's a new style anyway. There are a couple of Tonne style I would buy at the right price. They trend to be a little weighty but the leather is divine. I think a lot of his older bags are better made than many being made now,.
I'm carrying my Tonne bag now.....love the leather on it and the trim is real Python (which I didn't know until I saw in online) :smile:

Reactions: cdtracing