Hinged enamel bracelets

Love the hinged bracelet, the colours are subtle yet attractive. I didn’t know that’s actually a cheetah from the website’s visuals. Enjoy all of them.
It's not a cheetah, it's a leopard. Cheetahs have a dark line that runs from their eyes down their face, framing the their nose.
Also, another tidbit about Cheetahs, they are not considered a big cat and they purr just like a household cat.

I got one of these four days ago and lost it in the subway! I believe the mechanism makes it easier to open up and fall off, as it did in my case :sad:

Yes! I wore mine with my Clic H and just being pushed up next to the Clic was all the clasp needed to open and it fell off! Fortunately, I was somewhere where I heard/felt it fall off and I retrieved it. I’m so sorry you lost yours. [emoji24]

I had a similar experience. One time when I was traveling in Japan, my flight was delayed because of typhoons. There was no available room in my original hotel so I had to move to a hotel nearby. I really had a hard time, while walking to the new hotel with my suitcase, because of the strong wind and rain. After I finally finished the check-in and settled down in my room, I was scared to see my bracelet barely hanging on my wrist with the hook almost undone...:wtf:

However, I really love this design so I bought two new ones while I was in Paris in February. :lol:
FCCA3B2E-D193-429D-952A-CBCF5B0217E9.jpeg
1D18371A-E373-438A-9971-6DB9859FE464.jpeg
238F60AB-4457-410C-A20E-D110C15FBF7A.jpeg
One is noir lizard leather in GHW and the other one is RGHW in bleu abysse.:heart:

Very nice! I was in my boutique today and my SA and I were lamenting the loss of megawides - which make me think of you!! I couldn’t find that fab JagQ bracelet in my size/hardware color, but I have the Les Leopards in a mega wide, so that will have to do for me. Love that shade of pink!!
Ah Luvbolide, we are so aligned @ the megawides....I scour sites trying to find them! And you have the fabulous mega Les Leopards, which for some insane reason I passed on. And H, in its infinite wisdom has forgone the extra wide Clic-H bangles as well...what's one to do?! Thus emerges my slide into hinged....

Ah Luvbolide, we are so aligned @ the megawides....I scour sites trying to find them! And you have the fabulous mega Les Leopards, which for some insane reason I passed on. And H, in its infinite wisdom has forgone the extra wide Clic-H bangles as well...what's one to do?! Thus emerges my slide into hinged....

I hear you...never will understand them ditching extra wide Clic-H bracelets, either. Sometimes H breaks my heart!!

Reactions: werner