What do you think of the new hinged enamel bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You have the best combinations in leather and hardware colours.

2. My favourite! 20181012_155657.jpg

c18027, nvie, mimi 123 and 7 others like this.
  3. The hinged look is a bit more gender neutral.

MightyBigRed likes this.
  4. It's not a cheetah, it's a leopard. Cheetahs have a dark line that runs from their eyes down their face, framing the their nose. [​IMG]
    Also, another tidbit about Cheetahs, they are not considered a big cat and they purr just like a household cat.

tlamdang08, c18027 and Ceeje89 like this.
  5. Beautiful! I did not realise the hinges design came in leather.

tlamdang08 and HKsai like this.
  6. I got one of these four days ago and lost it in the subway! I believe the mechanism makes it easier to open up and fall off, as it did in my case :sad:

traumamama likes this.
  7. Yes! I wore mine with my Clic H and just being pushed up next to the Clic was all the clasp needed to open and it fell off! Fortunately, I was somewhere where I heard/felt it fall off and I retrieved it. I’m so sorry you lost yours.

8. I’m not a fan of this hinged look and the fact that it can easily unclasp does not help at all. :no:

9. I had a similar experience. One time when I was traveling in Japan, my flight was delayed because of typhoons. There was no available room in my original hotel so I had to move to a hotel nearby. I really had a hard time, while walking to the new hotel with my suitcase, because of the strong wind and rain. After I finally finished the check-in and settled down in my room, I was scared to see my bracelet barely hanging on my wrist with the hook almost undone...:wtf:

However, I really love this design so I bought two new ones while I was in Paris in February. :lol:
    FCCA3B2E-D193-429D-952A-CBCF5B0217E9.jpeg
    1D18371A-E373-438A-9971-6DB9859FE464.jpeg
    238F60AB-4457-410C-A20E-D110C15FBF7A.jpeg
    One is noir lizard leather in GHW and the other one is RGHW in bleu abysse.:heart:

10. The beginning of a new slippery slope..... HINGED.jpg

11. Very nice! I was in my boutique today and my SA and I were lamenting the loss of megawides - which make me think of you!! I couldn’t find that fab JagQ bracelet in my size/hardware color, but I have the Les Leopards in a mega wide, so that will have to do for me. Love that shade of pink!!

12. Ah Luvbolide, we are so aligned @ the megawides....I scour sites trying to find them! And you have the fabulous mega Les Leopards, which for some insane reason I passed on. And H, in its infinite wisdom has forgone the extra wide Clic-H bangles as well...what's one to do?! Thus emerges my slide into hinged....

Luvbolide and MightyBigRed like this.
  13. Werner,
    You are on a roll!!! These enamels are GORGEOUS! Congrats! (You have amazing taste in wrist candy!!)

14. I'm so sorry to hear this! I have one and have worried about that happening. It seems like it would be easy to do.

tlamdang08 likes this.

15. I hear you...never will understand them ditching extra wide Clic-H bracelets, either. Sometimes H breaks my heart!!

werner likes this.