What do you think about this Betsey Johnson?

I just got a Betsey Johnson clutch/wristlet and I love it. It was only $95 and I think the quality is really unbelievable for the price. It's black with quilted leather and a lock, which works and comes with a little key! The metal is a vintage brass color and I think its solid, unlike the infamous Chloe locks which chip their paint off (unbelievable!). The inside is leopard print, which cracks me up. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture and I haven't taken any of my purses yet because I have too few to be of interest. Actually I was with a friend and she also bought one (we got the last two in stock). :love:

So I think if you like the designs you won't be disappointed by the quality for the price you're paying. I'm usually a bargain shopper and I didn't hesitate to get the clutch. Sure her designs are a little derivative, but I think they are original enough to stand on their own - they don't look like copies of high-end designer bags.

I'm also thinking of getting one of those ridiculous satin cluthes with the rhinestones, but they weigh a ton. I did see similar purses at Intermix, but I didn't check out the price.

I just think they are fun. I do really like the Good girl too. I was thinking of getting maybe that one in black and another one in brown, like the more studded pattern. Im 26, so I think they arent too young for me. Also I wear alot of just plain Jeans and T-shirts when im out (I have a 11 month old son) So sometimes he likes too get food, etc all over me. So its just for like going shopping, etc.. Just a fun purse that I dont think I will really see anyone else carrying.

NewportJenni said:

Resembles this Nine West bag.
Cleaning068.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/sweettanhunny/Cleaning068.jpg