What do you think about LINDY HERMES? Yes nor Nay?

If I wanted to decide buy LINDY, which color do u recomend gals?
Thanks in advance...:rochard:
cancam, this is such personal choice. If you like white contrast stitching, go for Gold or Blue Jean. If you like tone-on-tone stitching than, any of the other colours.

In the full leather version, it comes in Clemence and Swift. Clemence is grainy whilst Swift is smooth, and Clemence is heavier than Swift but also more resistant to dirt.

You may want to choose a colour that will be easy to match the colours of your clothings.

It looks like a fun bag and youngish looking, though I've seen pictures of women of all ages carry it.

Is the 30cm very small? I've only seen pictures so far but I can't tell the 30 from the 34.
What is the retail price at H boutiques??

Thank You all again for the info & advice. I luv you all..very kind to spare yr time to reply my thread. So sweet you all !!:flowers::love:

Am very happy to meet you all galz in TPF! :tup:
:tpfrox:

YAY for the Lindy!! It is a great practical bag. When I dont want to use my Victoria for a diaper bag, I can throw a sippy cup, some snacks and a toy or two in it for my son, along with all my stuff! ( and its the smaller one) I love this bag.
Go for the BJ its a fun bag and should be in a fun color!!!​