What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

So, here is the 4mm for comparison. I don't like it. I think it is too small.

Wow thats so strange, because I tried this one and it looked perfect with my motifs and it didn't look that small. Even the Tiffany SA told me to stick with that size versus the size bigger, even though it meant that I would spend less money. But I could see why you wouldn't like the smaller size. How curious. Next time I am at Tiffanys I will take a picture.

Wow thats so strange, because I tried this one and it looked perfect with my motifs and it didn't look that small. Even the Tiffany SA told me to stick with that size versus the size bigger, even though it meant that I would spend less money. But I could see why you wouldn't like the smaller size. How curious. Next time I am at Tiffanys I will take a picture.

Thanks, maybe you are trying on a different size? Did it have a clasp?

The bigger is more stricking for sure but I would worry about more scratching but maybe that's just me worrying. They both are nice-really nice! Love both 5 motifs! I think they look good just them, with the larger MM beads, or with the smaller MM beads! I'm not being much help-sorry!

Hi Ladies,

All of your VCA stackings are so beautiful... I have yet to get one and wanted some of your expert advices. I recently purchased a RG love bracelet and wanted to get a 5 motifs bracelet to wear with it. I was leaning towards to the YG Onyx 5 motifs... but do you think it will clash with the RG? Or should I go with the WG MOP? I also have a small wrist and not sure if I have the bracelet shortened will it look the same?

After reading about the scratches on j0s1e267, I'm afraid that the love bracelet will scratch up the onyx or MOP. :sad: What do you think?

Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks so much! :smile:

Here is a picture of 2 of my 5 motifs with the beaded bracelet in the middle.

I think I like the big bead with one 5 motif and the small beads with the 2 5 motifs. It seems like the big bead is a complementary size to the motif size so they balance each other out. With the 2 five motifs, the VCAs are already in balance and complementary to each other, so the smaller beads are an accent that looks nice but doesn't compete or overwhelm.

Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.

please post your charms when you have a chance! I looove your jewelry!