What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

Here's my latest layer. I link my Hermes children's bracelet with a green Swarovski BTY. I like green, gold, and black together.

Attachments

• image-1710767103.jpg
    image-1710767103.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 1,120
Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.

G&Smommy the stack with your pave ring is tdf. Also I love your stack Junkenpo, I have never seen a Hermes childrens bracelet, it's so cute.

Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.
ahhh i LOVE the schlumberger egg charms!!! I've been dying for the lapis one! I never thought of collecting several of them. Which ones do you have? Do you have pics?

Hello LVoeletters, the gold bangle with the roman numerals is from Costco online a few years ago. Yes aren't those egg charms beautiful. I will post a pic in the Tiffany thread next week when I get my 3rd one the pink opal, I have the lapis and malachite so for. I thought I would get the egg charms than the bracelet. Right now I just wear them on a chain.