What do you know about Kate Landry bags?

I know this is an old thread, but I will give it a bump. I could be wrong, but I'm relatively sure that there is no actual Kate Landry. I think the brand is made for Dillard's, as I haven't seen it anywhere else. ALSO I was extremely disappointed to see that Kate Landry makes Marc Jacobs knock offs. Not, like, sort of inspired by MJ, but as in, COMPLETE rip offs.

Peep this eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Landry...237?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a13ed605d

WOW. That's a knock off MJ if I've EVER seen one!

My dad bought my mom a Kate Landry brown leather zip around wallet over 20 years ago. ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THIS ALL LEATHER BROWN WALLET It has a place at the bottom to put your ID. It also has a slot on the outside in the front amd back to put things. On the inside it opens up completely and has a place to put your cash, checkbook, many card slots and one part of the wallet that detaches so you can take it off and carry your ID more cards a zipper spot for coins and cash. That part that detached can be closed in half and snapped together. After telling my mom for years that I love the wallet she gave it to me and I get compliments on it all the time. It’s still in great condition and I use it every day. I have 2 friends who looked all over for it but because it was bought more than 20 years ago she can’t find it. They even had me bring it to someone to try to duplicate it but I’m order to get it correct they would have to take it completely apart and I just can’t do it. I wish I could find another one just as backup. So I have to say this is a very well made wallet. After 20 plus years of using it everyday and it’s still together and getting compliments on it often would be in my opinion the best wallet for me forever. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2