What colour is your diamond ring?

What colour is your diamond e-ring?

• D or E

• F

• G

• H

• I

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have an E (2.5 ct emerald cut) for my e-ring and a G (1.06 ct heart shape). They are both GIA certified. I'm really sensitive to color and I could see a yellowish tint in the G even from the top, so I knew for my e-ring I wanted a higher color.

When I wore an e-ring...F (2 tcw) and G (3 tcw). Couldn't tell a bit of difference but the 3 ct was a better cut.
Not a ring but my studs are G and they look very white but the cut is ideal.
The right cut can hide a multitude of sins!

I totally agree^^^ the cut is the key.

Mine is H, ideal cut. *I* can personally see the color from the side (due to the good cut, faces up white), but my sister and fiance (who did all the ring shopping together) both swear up and down they can't see any color. I think I'm just very color sensitive.. however, it doesn't bother me and I'm glad they went up in color so I could have a bigger stone!

Original ring was E RB, anniversary ring is G EC because cut was good and flaws very small, I also have a D RB from my Mum and some RB earrings which are F. All are solitaires.

My E ring is a G and my recent anniversary ring is an E, now, if I were to make any future purchase, I would go lower, H is beautiful and that's the lowest I would go for diamond rings especially in bigger ct.

My solitaire is a I VS1 with medium blue flourescence. My bands are G and my DBTY necklace is an H. Before I upgraded, I had a (smaller) G VS2 solitaire. The upgrade to I was for size (both stones were Triple Ex). I am not color sensitive and honestly can't tell the difference. I really am a size girl (within reason). Assuming that the stone is of excellent cut, I am willing to sacrifice color (to an I) and clarity (to a VS2). If it had been available at Tiffany when I was looking for the upgrade, I definitely would have taken a look at an SI as well (and probably taken the $$ saved to go up in size within our budget). FWIW, no one ever complimented my (smaller) G Tiffany solitaire, but I get compliments on the I all the time.

Mine is H, ideal cut. *I* can personally see the color from the side (due to the good cut, faces up white), but my sister and fiance (who did all the ring shopping together) both swear up and down they can't see any color. I think I'm just very color sensitive.. however, it doesn't bother me and I'm glad they went up in color so I could have a bigger stone!

All three of my stones in my ring are H and VVS. I rarely see tint in my ring, but when I do my diamonds look more olive-greyish than yellow. In most lighting situations, they just look sparkly and white. In sunlight, they are blindingly white.

I think a very clear H is beautiful, and when I do get compliments on my e-ring they are usually about the quality... that my diamonds are white and very clear!

I have a K Old European Cut diamond, a J Asscher cut diamond, and earrings and another right hand ring comprised of Old European cut diamonds ranging from I to K. I have found that most old cut diamonds are in the I to M color range. They are warm, but not yellow and I love the cuts and sparkle of older cut diamonds!