what color is beaujolais exactly??

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
bought my first boogie (blueberry, wow, it's just gorgeous!) and would like either the pom or the truffle. Then I saw an older Tano in this beaujolias color. Does anyone have a Tano in that color? Is it a mix between a red and a brown? or is it more a maroon or burgundy? any help would be appreciated.

PS - thanks to all of you who suggested the Apple Garde products - I cleaned my 2 new Tanos with their cleaner and the leather really came up nice. I am going to spray them tomorrow with the stain/water repellent as well.

It is a really pretty color. I have seen it in person and it is a deep wine color. I think it came out last year and I wish I had got one because I keep seeing expensive wine colored bags everywhere like the RM Nikki. You just never know what color is going to be "in" for a certain season.

I think I've described it as a dark raspberry or black cherryish with a brownish tone to it. It certainly is beautiful and is now hard to find. I was lucky to find my wine VVGG on ebay that was previously considered but not bought by another TPFer.

its a beautiful deep wine I have boogie bucket I love it!
tanolove042.jpg

thanks for the photo, that's really helpful. So my decision will have to be find a beaujolais anything, or buy a truffle AND a pomegranate Boogie! My wallet is crying out in pain over that one!!

MMTJ the auction doesn't end until 5 days. You have plenty of time! (Plus isn't it better to bid near the end in order not to drive the price up?)