What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

My Cassies are used frequently, and so appreciated for their organization and ease of use. I have four that I'm keeping - Aurora Pink, Granite, Navy, and Pine. Not pictured is a black Cassie that I've decided to take to a local consignment store this week. Not because I don't love the bag, I've just finally made my peace with the fact that I don't enjoy carrying black bags. So, hopefully, someone who will use and enjoy it will have it in their collection soon.
Cassies.jpg

I am drawn to many different Coach styles, but the style I have multiples of is the Rogue. I have the regular sized black tea rose Rogue, a plain regular lavender Rogue, a regular size plain dark denim blue Rogue, a regular tea rose Rogue in Melon (?), a 25 Rogue in deep purple, the much lighter weight shoulder bag Rogue in black with the gold colored metal c straps, and I just ordered the regular size Rogue in regenerative black leather to give my lavender one a break, as I have been wearing that one daily. I was so tempted by the new bubblegum pink tea rose 25 Rogue, but as my son pointed out, it seems more appropriate for a younger person. I did purchase a gray 25 tea rose Rogue for my daughter, several years ago, so his comment resonated with me.