What Cartier pieces do you wear to sleep?

I'm curious, to those of you that sleep with multiple bracelets, does the clinking of the metals bother you at night? I tried stacking for about a week with another bracelet but ended up taking it off. My love bracelet is a loose fit.
It doesn’t annoy me as mine ride up my arm and essentially get stuck and don’t move there for the night! I do get marks when I wake up in the morning but they fade away quickly

Reactions: avcbob
image.jpg

Hi guys this is my first post on here! I’ve been a lurker since my early teen years thanks to my obsession with SATC and Gossip Girl! Here’s my stack. I usually take off the rings but sometimes sleep with it all on. No issues with any of them except the thin JUC has gotten caught in my sheets and other items of clothing and is annoying at times but not annoying enough for me to actually take off before bed every night.

I'm curious, to those of you that sleep with multiple bracelets, does the clinking of the metals bother you at night? I tried stacking for about a week with another bracelet but ended up taking it off. My love bracelet is a loose fit.
It depends on the fit.
I used to have a size 17 Love (thank you DH for getting me the wrong size :lol:) and it drove me absolutely crazy, stacked or not :shocked:. The 17 was too loose on my wrist. I finally purchased a size 16 Love (better fit for me) stacked with my size 15 JUC - there is very minimum clinking now with the snug fit.

Reactions: Seaglasshunter
I have a stack of the small Love, regular Love, and small JUC. My Loves are also a looser fit, and I thought because they move a lot would bother me while I sleep, but it doesn't. I don't hear a clanking noise or anything like that, so it hasn't bothered me at all.