What bags have you ordered/pre-ordered/received this month?

1) Which bags have you ordered/pre-ordered in February and March?
Chloe Edith in Chocolate, Balenciaga Ink City, Chanel black metallic flap, Chanel luxury tote, YSL Muse, Chanel drawstring tote, Chanel cerf totes in black and beige, Tokidoki tote bag, Celine Clandestine Clutch bag in powder, Chanel Cambon tote in beige/black.

2) Which bags have you received?
All except the Celine.

3) Which bags have you kept and are you using?
Using one of my Prada's at the moment. Have used the Muse, ink city, black cerf.

4) Which have you returned and which sold?
Sold ink city, returned Chanel drawstring, Cambon tote, Edith.

Wow,some of you ladies have been busy:biggrin: . I love it!!

Congrats on all the great new purchases.

I live so far from any kind of bag I love and I cannot stand "return stress" so I think *very* carefully before getting anything!! It's such an obsession when I'm looking for something though...

Enjoy your bags...it's April now,a whole new purchasing month to start with a clean slate *insert devil smilie here*.

happypug said:
PICS PICS PICS!!!

lol, thanks happypug and Quirky! I still have to send her the money order (which would be today) and when she confirms its arrival I will anxiously be awaiting my new baby, just thinking about it makes me go crazy!! Cant wait!! I will post pics ASAP.

foxmonkey said:
I haven't pre-ordered anything. I'm only returning one thing - hopefully tomorrow - and that's the Luella Suzy tote that I ordered from Saks.

I bought this bag from Pierotucci last week, and received it this past Wednesday. Hmmm, the attachment function isn't working for me. Here it is:

pierotucci.jpg

[drool @ every single one]........................................O_o

I've ordered for a Chanel Luxury Bag in coral red and a Celine boogie bag in ostrich blue. Haven't received yet.

My ultimate want will have to be a birkin. One in metallic silver or thalassa blue. So far no luck in finding one.

I ordered the Chloe whiskey paddy, and I was using my Dior Saddle bag jean which is so nice and roomy, and then in February on my birthday I received the gorgeous leather frame logo Prada, and it has't left my sight since. I love it, until the next one that is. I love all my bags so I can't sell any of them. But I have been known to give away a couple to family members. One was an old Fendi, the other a Kate Spade, and one I regret giving away was a Christian Dior blue logo. But I shouldn't complain, they have all been greatly replaced.

rochasgirl said:
I've ordered for a Chanel Luxury Bag in coral red and a Celine boogie bag in ostrich blue. Haven't received yet.

My ultimate want will have to be a birkin. One in metallic silver or thalassa blue. So far no luck in finding one.

Oooooo... could we please see pics of the Chanel and the Boogie when you get them? Both sound wonderful!

slickskin said:
Waitlisted: LV Speedy in Damier print

Ordered (refer to pics):
-MJ Ursula bowler in lobster
-Chloe calfskin saddle satchel (S/S 2005 line; don't know its official name)
-DKNY Whipstitch hobo
-Lucky Brand messenger bag
-MJ Stella in berry (no pic yet; sorry)
-Coach "scarf print" Hampton tote

Received: all, except for LV Damier Speedy and DKNY hobo

Sold: MJ Blake in fuschia (so sad about this because I loved this bag and the color, but the Stella is more practical for my needs) :sad2:

No more bags for me! So much for Lent... :hrmm:
Slickskin, that Chloe is gorgeous. I love the color. :love:

1) Which bags have you ordered/pre-ordered in February and March? I have ordered the Edith is both Whiskey and Chocolate.

2) Which bags have you received?
I have received the Edith in Whiskey.

3) Which bags have you kept and are you using?
I'm still using my Balenciaga City bag in black.

4) Which have you returned and which sold?
I returned my Kooba Sienna in Cognac - too trendy and too cowboy for my taste.

QuirkyCool said:
Slickskin...beautiful bags,love that Ursula bowler:love: :love: :love: ,and the Stella is such a gorgeous bag in real life;pics don't do it justice!! Berry should be great.

Thanks, QuirkyCool! It's alot of bags, no? :shame: I'm trying to be well- behaved between now and summer! :hrmm: