What bags are you overdosed on????

fendigal said:
I normally am a fan of Fendi's with sequins, but you are right I hate the hobos with the giant sequins, too. The are just a little over the top for me.:nuts:

I'm not a fan of sequins in general, but I'm sure Fendi's sequined bags are a lot nicer that the ones I'm talking about. They just look really cheap to me, but then again I've been known to be a bit of a snob. ;)

I'm sick of seeing LV mono bags everywhere here especially the Speedy. I used to really love the mono but now I prefer the Damier or epi because everybody has a speedy.

Vera Bradley and Dooney around here. Surprisingly, we don't have an overdose of coach yet...aside from the young girls w/ wristlets. But the larger bags are fairly rare.

Nothing else is done enough in my town to get old:smile:

I´m always nicely surprised when I see a Designer Bag, and I stare.....at the bag.
But I´m sick to see fake LV everywhere especially the bad MC, you know when they are SO bad that you feel embarrassed......

Anything PINK! Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead with a pink bag. Just my opinion, but unless you're a teenager, I think pink bags are really over. The trend has run its course; too mass marketed. Again, just my personal opinion...:P