What bags are you overdosed on????

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
I am really over some of the bags I see everyday out in the world. You can't turn a corner without seeing the ubiqutious LV mono speedy, the Balenciaga motorcycle, and my personal most disliked: Fendi Spy!! I love the ones that are fascinating looking and I'm not sure what they are. Anyone sick of a particular bag??

Vera Bradley, although, I think I have seen so many of them I have now become immune. I have four Spy bags, so I have overdosed myself on them.

fendigal said:
Vera Bradley, although, I think I have seen so many of them I have now become immune. I have four Spy bags, so I have overdosed myself on them.

Vera Bradley is popular here. I have no idea why. I think they're hideous :throwup: . I always think of someones grandmothers quilt when I see them. :Push:

I don't think I will ever get sick of a nice designer bag, of course I don't see too many of them other than LV around here. I dislike fakes as much as anyone else, but the bags I really hate right now are those hobo style ones with the giant sequins type things on them. :throwup:

whatzerface said:
I don't think I will ever get sick of a nice designer bag, of course I don't see too many of them other than LV around here. I dislike fakes as much as anyone else, but the bags I really hate right now are those hobo style ones with the giant sequins type things on them. :throwup:
I normally am a fan of Fendi's with sequins, but you are right I hate the hobos with the giant sequins, too. The are just a little over the top for me.:nuts: