What bags are you overdosed on????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am really over some of the bags I see everyday out in the world. You can't turn a corner without seeing the ubiqutious LV mono speedy, the Balenciaga motorcycle, and my personal most disliked: Fendi Spy!! I love the ones that are fascinating looking and I'm not sure what they are. Anyone sick of a particular bag??

2. hmmmm....I am getting pretty sick of seeing Coach bags everywhere....

3. Anything fake.
    Not much I can do about it though so I don't let it get to me.

4. Vera Bradley, although, I think I have seen so many of them I have now become immune. I have four Spy bags, so I have overdosed myself on them.

5. Lol I forgot about the Vera Bradleys..ick.

6. I also overdosed on Fendi! I love every LV though...:smile:

7. D&Bs. . . every little girl under 18 carries one here and they all look the same to me. . . the bags and the girls! LOL!

8. Isn't THAT the truth!!!! .

9. Vera Bradley is popular here. I have no idea why. I think they're hideous :throwup: . I always think of someones grandmothers quilt when I see them. :Push:

10. Teenagers carrying fake LV multicolore pochettes with bows on them :throwup:

11. Well, when they start faking Vera Bradley we know we are in real trouble! LOL!

12. Fake LVs and fake coach :sick:.. I can't even make it to one end of the mall to another without seeing atleast 4 or 5 of them.

13. I don't think I will ever get sick of a nice designer bag, of course I don't see too many of them other than LV around here. I dislike fakes as much as anyone else, but the bags I really hate right now are those hobo style ones with the giant sequins type things on them. :throwup:

14. I normally am a fan of Fendi's with sequins, but you are right I hate the hobos with the giant sequins, too. The are just a little over the top for me.:nuts:

15. I agree im sick of the fake bags!!! I also dont like the little girls carrying the D&B bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice