What bag do you take on vacation?

When I went to the hamptons this year I brought my black balenciaga city, my lv cabas piano, lv speedy 30, lv wapity, and coach large khaki hobo. I only used the balenciaga really. I used the speedy once and the coach once. I was there for 2 weeks - and balenciaga just went with everything. I'm flying to Chicago on thursday, but not for vacation, for a business thing. I'm bringing my balenciaga. It's the perfect travel tote, and has a shoulder strap for multifunctional carrying ;) :P

I bring whatever matches my outfits.

Plus, you're going to Los Vegas! So many people carry designer bags there so you won't be a target just for bringing one too.

depends how long the vacation is but usually around 10 (4-5 if it is a weekendtrip)
and i don´t care if it might get stolen that can happen anywhere yes evena t home and second that is what insurance is for

I also take a carry on, a shoulder bag and a smaller clutch. It's always hard to decide, but I try to find something that will go with most all the outfits I'm bringing. If a bag just goes with one thing it's not worth hauling around. I also will stick with shoulder bags or a smaller tote as my medium sized so my hands are free if I'm shopping or want to grab my camera quickly.

Definitely bring something that can hold a bottle of water if you are in Vegas!