What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the client services yesterday about the mini Pochette accessories and the key pouch and she told me that these items were available in other stores but when I asked if I could have it shipped to my home from one of those stores she said that I couldn't. Is this true? Ive called client services before to purchase my Pochette Metis from a Louis Vuitton store in Rodeo Dr and it shipped just fine? Im wondering if its because of the price difference? they'll ship a $1000+ bag but not a $200-$300 priced item.

I called the client services yesterday about the mini Pochette accessories and the key pouch and she told me that these items were available in other stores but when I asked if I could have it shipped to my home from one of those stores she said that I couldn't. Is this true? Ive called client services before to purchase my Pochette Metis from a Louis Vuitton store in Rodeo Dr and it shipped just fine? Im wondering if its because of the price difference? they'll ship a $1000+ bag but not a $200-$300 priced item.

My brother called client services to ask about the coin card holder and was able to order one from a different store. Not sure why the person you spoke to said you couldn't! The person from client services forwarded his contact information to the 5th Ave store and a SA contacted him about 2 hours later to complete the purchase.
Maybe the mini pochette and the key pouch are harder items to track down? I'm not sure :confused1:

Thanks for your reply. I’ve been stalking it for some time now but nothing yet. Do u mind sharing what time in the AM it became available if that’s k with u? Thanks again
I just checked and I placed my order at 7:43am. I’ve gotten pretty lucky with stalking and most purchases were made in the am between 12am and 12pm EST Good Luck with your search!!!

Reactions: Gyphtie