What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been stalking the Croisette in DE, and where she is available to order online, I was waiting for my SA to get her in the boutique and I had watched as many videos as I could on this bag. I have to say she is perfect and I love her sooooo much more than my Favorite MM! The Favorite seems to be sold out everywhere so I highly recommend this purse in its place. You won’t regret it!

Attachments

• EBE68F13-037A-4FD2-AD76-DBAB594DC5F7.jpeg
    EBE68F13-037A-4FD2-AD76-DBAB594DC5F7.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 325
Christmas editions still show up in stores occasionally-could be returns-haven't seen any recent online sightings. Use the store locator. Classic mini pochettes pops up online & in stores every now and then.

The only le "mini pa" that was released for spring/summer was the micro pochette. Kinda doubt there will be anything else til fall/winter.

Reactions: Grande Latte
I’ve been stalking the Croisette in DE, and where she is available to order online, I was waiting for my SA to get her in the boutique and I had watched as many videos as I could on this bag. I have to say she is perfect and I love her sooooo much more than my Favorite MM! The Favorite seems to be sold out everywhere so I highly recommend this purse in its place. You won’t regret it!
The croisette is charming on you- totally agree it is a step up from the Favorite (although I still adore my Favorites in mono and DE- they have a place in my collection). I have the crosiette in DA and love it to bits for summer. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

I really shouldn't be, and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm kind of stalking the Palm Springs PM.
I always thought it was too casual for me (I work in an office 5 days a week) but saw this woman around my age in office attire wearing this backpack...it looked so good on her!

I really shouldn't buy another LV bag until I figure out what bags I'll get from the FW collection, but I can't say that if it pops up online, I won't pull the trigger.......it does seem to pop up much less frequently than the PSM though?

This bag looks great on you! I tried it on a couple years ago and it really is the perfect crossbody, I'm 5'5" and it sits perfectly on me.

I really shouldn't be, and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm kind of stalking the Palm Springs PM.
I always thought it was too casual for me (I work in an office 5 days a week) but saw this woman around my age in office attire wearing this backpack...it looked so good on her!

I really shouldn't buy another LV bag until I figure out what bags I'll get from the FW collection, but I can't say that if it pops up online, I won't pull the trigger.......it does seem to pop up much less frequently than the PSM though?
Why not get what you love! I know the hard part is paring down what we love, but if you think it looks great and you want it I say go for it! Life is too short to worry about shoulds! :biggrin:

I hope your able to get one. Last I spoke to CS the PM is the only one discontinued so I think if you keep looking you’ll find one eventually. 2 different CS’s also told me they are doing a restock of the stores and website in mid-late June for PA’s if you’re looking for one of those at all too.

Thank you so much for sharing!! :heart:
Funny that you mentioned that because I do have PAs on my wishlist as well :giggle:
I just really love the look of all of the classic pieces and I’m new to LV so I’m building my collection. Unfortunately timing is bad because everything I want is basically OOS lol

Reactions: JStew
Why not get what you love! I know the hard part is paring down what we love, but if you think it looks great and you want it I say go for it! Life is too short to worry about shoulds! :biggrin:
The thing is, I don't know if I LOVE it. It's more of an infatuation! I think the zipper might be a bit of a pain, and the shoulder straps, while comfy, look kinda bulky for the size of the backpack. Ultimately, I think I'll need to get my hands on one before I can decide!

Reactions: DrTr

I love this bag, it is so cute but never pulled the trigger because of the reasons you mentioned above. I always see it at the stores in the US. I don't think it is that hard to find but always "call for availibility" online. If you are interested in this bag, I would suggest visiting a store to try it on.
Good luck! :tup:

Reactions: karman
Thank you so much for sharing!! :heart:
Funny that you mentioned that because I do have PAs on my wishlist as well :giggle:
I just really love the look of all of the classic pieces and I’m new to LV so I’m building my collection. Unfortunately timing is bad because everything I want is basically OOS lol
Same here. The only things I have so far are the emilie wallet in empriente noir, key pouch (cle’) in mono, the mini pochette in DE, and the favorite mm in mono (on the way). I started at the beginning of May. I only have the PA left that I want, and the speedy b 25 in DE. Luckily the speedy is easy to find, but I need to wait a bit before I can get it.

Reactions: Ozgurkush

It’s available on the US site if you want to buy it!

Reactions: karman