What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i was able to speak with someone at LV who was somewhat helpful. She put me on hold and told me 4 stores have the bag I am looking for but they each only have 1 in stock, therefore she said they wouldn’t be able to sell it to me over the phone and mail it to me.
I would call back and talk to someone else. This is not correct info unless the items were on hold.

The next person was so rude & said there are over 1,000 people waiting and there are 0 in stock...I give up
Don't give up....I called daily (sometimes twice) they found what I needed both times for my mono strap and pochette accessoires mono...I still didn't give up when they told me the PA mono won't be available until early next year....You will hit the jackpot...

I find it’s really a hit or miss with the cs reps. The first time I called I was told the item is out of stock country wide (Canada) try back in 4-6 weeks (they didn’t even ask for the item number as I told her it was the mono strap I was looking for, so did she even check?) Called again a few days later, again out of stock, was asked for item number and can hear her typing away. Called again in another two days, the item is in stock at the Edmonton location cs tried calling the location so I can order it from them, no answer on the stores end. Was told they would leave the store a msg to call me back if not then call again. Called again cs tried calling the store for me again. No answer. Left another msg to call me directly. Still nothing yet.

Still on the hunt for the 16mm mono strap.

Oh, and what’s the point of listing location phone numbers on the website when you call them it goes directly to cs?

I find it’s really a hit or miss with the cs reps. The first time I called I was told the item is out of stock country wide (Canada) try back in 4-6 weeks (they didn’t even ask for the item number as I told her it was the mono strap I was looking for, so did she even check?) Called again a few days later, again out of stock, was asked for item number and can hear her typing away. Called again in another two days, the item is in stock at the Edmonton location cs tried calling the location so I can order it from them, no answer on the stores end. Was told they would leave the store a msg to call me back if not then call again. Called again cs tried calling the store for me again. No answer. Left another msg to call me directly. Still nothing yet.

Still on the hunt for the 16mm mono strap.

Oh, and what’s the point of listing location phone numbers on the website when you call them it goes directly to cs?
I wish I could call the stores directly! That drives me crazy