What are you craving from their winter line!

80039_BLK_t.jpg

Legacy gloves...

40293_SVBK_t.jpg

wristlet...I've never had one and I love this!

40282_B4MC_t.jpg

I also like the Holiday wristlet...I don't care for it as much in a bag but in a wristlet it's super fun.

This is cute but I have so many mini skinnies I don't know if I need another. Can you ever have to many?
40286_SVPK_t.jpg

I want 2, one in punch & another in gold
94061_GDP6_t.jpg

98092_MTI_t.jpg

These are all maybes. Is this all the bags for this season?

I want the legacy stripe cashmere knit scarf (yum!) and for the first time, ever, I am jonesing for a women's Coach watch (COACH CLASSIC SIGNATURE FABRIC STRAP WATCH). Where's that 25% off coupon when I really, really need it?

I'm dying to get my hands on the snowflake key fob. I just want to know if it's REALLY cute in person! But at $58 I don't know that the hubby will go for it. He's fine with a bag at $200, but a keychain at $60 is a hard sell.

I really love some of the older snowflake fobs. Any of the SA's know if they are going to have them in the outlets this year? I'm not sure I wanna risk getting a fake off ebay!

I did get the clutch, and the wristlet, but I'm going to return it. Why do they keep showing the four striped key pouches, but only have the all striped available at stores? I want the four stripe SO bad!

I'm really thinking about this one...
10470_B4EB-1_d2.jpg

and I want the stripe folded wristlet!!