What about Windycity???

It was great meeting everyone today! We had such a good time! The pictures turned out fantastic!Hope everone made it hope safe! We will have to definitely do this again when the weather warms up! Thanks for organizing everything Gina! :hugs:

Thank you to everyone who attended. You all made the day so much fun! Special thanks to bagmoma for meeting my plane, Tanker for picking us up at the airport (and posting the pics), Gina for arranging everything and supplying the goodies at Starbucks and to Calexandre for driving me to the resale shop.
Speaking of the resale shop--I got the perfect scarf for me. Don't know the name, but it is a green colorway with dogs. So cute!! I'll post pics as soon as I get my act together!

Hello ladies,

It was a pleasure meeting you all and I had a wonderful time!

TT, I’m glad you’ve recovered your camera and thank you for posting the pictures.

ChiTown Chanel, you must posses some higher power to have your SA bring out the new shipments of Birkins for us to drool over.

CK21, you have to post a picture of your new scarf!

calexandre, I'm so glad you made it to our lunch, I'll post the other pictures shortly.

Thank you all for making this meet so special, you are all amazing ladies!

Happy Mother's day! :biggrin:

attachment.php

:love:, Gina

Ck21, I'm so excited about your scarf! I know exactly which one you got! :yahoo:

Gina123, thanks for posting the other pics. That last pic will always crack me up, thinking of the guy who took it saying we wouldn't want a big orange bag in the shot. ;)

Hi Ladies.....it was wonderful to meet all of you irl. A great group of stylish, smart and beautiful gals!!

Thanks to TT for picking CK and myself up at the airport.

Gina123 - Thanks for all the organizing.

I knew I should have gone to the re-sale shop!!! Looking forward to seeing your scarf CK!!