Well done Mulberry

Just watched on tv that Mulberry are now making reusable scrubs.for the NHS in their Somerset factory designed by an NHS doctor and using the colours of the rainbow well done Mulberry!!! Just think how many one bag could make
omg yes!! this is great! Glad they were the last big brand I shopped before the pandemic, they had an interesting buy back program where I snatched a sbs cookie! Had some great oldies.

Reactions: Amazona
Seems the UK has only.one manufacturer of scrubs.for medical staff.we.need.to make ppe here and.stop relying on china! So much has been wasted on inferior.stuff.that has.had.to be scrapped. We are.going to have a.new.way of.living soon living with this virus we.will.all need protective gloves.masks hand.gel.etc

Seems the UK has only.one manufacturer of scrubs.for medical staff.we.need.to make ppe here and.stop relying on china! So much has been wasted on inferior.stuff.that has.had.to be scrapped. We are.going to have a.new.way of.living soon living with this virus we.will.all need protective gloves.masks hand.gel.etc
Thats incorrect. Barbour, Burberry and David Nieper are some of the many UK companies currently supplying gowns to the NHS. Lots of UK companies are adapting to supply the additional PPE needed at the moment. Not everything is a bad news story.

Thats incorrect. Barbour, Burberry and David Nieper are some of the many UK companies currently supplying gowns to the NHS. Lots of UK companies are adapting to supply the additional PPE needed at the moment. Not everything is a bad news story.
I meant before the pandemic we.only had.one UK supplier - you are.correct these clothes retailers have now.switched production during the emergency