Welcome to the "Club" Club!

I've signed up for the Club Club as well. I have been interested in the style since I saw the first photo and the modelling shots of both umimaddicted and lizcordova were all the I incentive I needed. I have too many blacks so I decided to step out and go bold this time and I went with noix (pretty bold eh?). Will post photos when she arrives.....can't wait.

My club arrived today and is everything I hoped she would be. Great style, great leather and a great colour. Noix is a really interesting chameleon colour. Definitely a member of the brown family, it looks like a dark in some lights and brightens up with a bit of a mauvish undertones in the sunlight. The photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not as good with my camera as some of you girls.

Attachments

• DSC00279.JPG
    DSC00279.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 237
Thanks m-s-m-d. It is a really nice style. As others have mentioned, it does have a bit more structure than some of the other moto styles which is one of the things I like about it - great access to the things inside. It still slouches quite nicely and is very comfortable to wear. Holds about the same as the city - maybe even a bit more.

Does the bottom of the bag have that thin cardboard feeling like the Twiggy, or just has structure due to the piping detail?

I'm really wanting one of these bags...now if I could only decide on color and hardware.

I have never owned a Twiggy so I can't compare but the bottom does not have a cardboard feeling. When you hold it up with your things in it, the bottom sags a bit like a city - but not as much. Overall, the leather has a thicker feel than my other bbags (but they are all older chevre).

CONGRATS :smile: that style is gorgeous and looks great on you!!!!
how has the leather been holding up?

Welcome to the "Club" :yahoo: Post your bounty of beauty's. This will be a fun thread to see the new colors and hardware as the seasons come forward:

Here is my very first Club bag (Fall 2009) in a beautiful deep chocolate brown called Chatiagne. The color in the daylight outside pics look much lighter than IRL. The sun and lens lightened the picture quite a bit.

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7437.jpg

IMG_7439.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg