Wear “IT” Fashion Challenge

Here are a few pieces purchased before the pandemic I never used. They’re not so popular amongst the influencers anymore. 5-6 yrs later after the hype and craze, and I still love the smell, look, quality of the materials, and craftsmanship. I struggle with what type of shoes to wear with them. They’re both statement pieces but heavy on the logos. Nevertheless, I love the neutral colors. I think they compliment each other. Any suggestion on shoes?

View attachment 5705961
The belt and bag are lovely, Timeless Classic Chic! I really wanted a Dionysus mini when this bag came out but it just would not have fit what I consider my bare necessities.

These are really beautiful statement pieces. Maybe a simple neutral pump or boots?
C63BF7F3-00DA-4764-B57A-FCDEA1DDD7A2.jpeg
These Saint Laurent boots are one of my best purchases. They get a lot of wear and are very comfortable. These will not be part of this challenge as I wear these often.

Maybe I could borrow your bag to wear with them though? ;)

The belt and bag are lovely, Timeless Classic Chic! I really wanted a Dionysus mini when this bag came out but it just would not have fit what I consider my bare necessities.

These are really beautiful statement pieces. Maybe a simple neutral pump or boots?
View attachment 5706062
These Saint Laurent boots are one of my best purchases. They get a lot of wear and are very comfortable. These will not be part of this challenge as I wear these often.

Maybe I could borrow your bag to wear with them though? ;)
Those are nice, and look super comfortable. I must admit, they would go great with the belt and bag. I suddenly have a strong urge to go on the YSL site :confused1: :lol:

• Love
Reactions: cecchetti and Mimmy
I don’t have an “IT” yet…but I spent too much on clothes last week…and yesterday (30th June) having already hit my annual clothing budget halfway through the year, am trying to go 6 months without buying new clothes(aaaahhh), so until January I’ll be shopping my closet, which as I go out several times a week, plus follow all of the shows and trends , having worked for major designers when I was much younger(Valentino, YSL, Karl Lagerfeld in London and Paris) will be torture for me..