We Love Clemence Wallet Club

Is it crazy that I like my Michael Kors zip around wallet saffiano leather more than my clemence wallet? It just feels more easy/stronger to open the Mk one and the clemence is just more tiny/slender and the leather pull is driving me nuts. Any advice?

Anyone have the Clemence in DE Rose Ballerine. Would love to see some photos

Here ya go. My little workhorse wallet. I have a mono clemence with Freesia interior and rarely use it. Even considering selling it to fund an epi cosmetic pouch or even another epi clemence. But this DE with RB is my favorite. I think about switching it with the Mono so I don’t feel bad but I never do. I love it so. And I bought it used! Once it’s working days are over, I’m surely going to get another one.

Attachments

• 55E74224-6C3A-4A2F-9CF9-CECFBFC1F80E.jpeg
    55E74224-6C3A-4A2F-9CF9-CECFBFC1F80E.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 629
Update on my wallet. They decided to exchange it to which I didn’t like the ones they showed me (shoddy stitching). Then I just decided to have the wallet reglazed which they won’t charge me for..... annoying thing is, is that it’ll take 8-10 weeks :sad:
Update on my wallet..... LV didn’t want to repair it because it was so new, they actually had a 3rd party person come in do it....issue was, was that all they did was reglaze over the original glazing (they never removed the original glazing) I picked it up today and the issue was still prevalent. I just ended up exchanging the wallet for a new one.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Is it crazy that I like my Michael Kors zip around wallet saffiano leather more than my clemence wallet? It just feels more easy/stronger to open the Mk one and the clemence is just more tiny/slender and the leather pull is driving me nuts. Any advice?
What I’ve seen people do is they take the leather pull off and add a zipper pull type of charm to it. A cobbler may have some options!

Can anyone tell me if the wear on my Clemence leather pull tab is normal? Should it really be chipping? Does Louis Vuitton paint them? I thought they were dyed.

Attachments

• 69ECA716-558C-40AF-B68A-9F486A3DD9C6.jpeg
    69ECA716-558C-40AF-B68A-9F486A3DD9C6.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 383
  • EE328B85-B1D4-42A3-A3C6-205046DE809E.jpeg
    EE328B85-B1D4-42A3-A3C6-205046DE809E.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 379
  • DAA31C9D-2E94-4BE9-8171-925DFDBF6C46.jpeg
    DAA31C9D-2E94-4BE9-8171-925DFDBF6C46.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 380
So I’m having an issue with the wallet I already exchanged once. The exchanged wallet is less than one year old about 8 months old and the monogram is already starting to come off..... has this ever happened to any of you before? Would anyone recommend that I exchange it again for a new one if I take it in? Thanks in advance.

So I’m having an issue with the wallet I already exchanged once. The exchanged wallet is less than one year old about 8 months old and the monogram is already starting to come off..... has this ever happened to any of you before? Would anyone recommend that I exchange it again for a new one if I take it in? Thanks in advance.
I would definitely bring it in. I had a problem with the card slots in mine. They tore within a few months. I did bring it in and they sent it for repair, but ultimately they gave me a credit.

Hi all,

I am so torn on which wallet to get?!

zippy or clemence?

Is the leather pull tab as annoying as some say? My SA recommended the zippy but my fear is it will be too big?

I carry a speedy 30 or 25 B or an Alma PM most of the time (my every day bags).

I do have a zcp in monogram for my smaller bags.

It’s so hard deciding with stores closed and unable to go in to see them?

My blk emp bags are a speedy 25 B and an Alma PM. So maybe a clemence in emp or another zcp?

I want monogram, blk empreinte and a DE and I prefer zippers. Any advice?

Why is finding the right wallet such a pain?

Love me a Louis!