Watch options: help me decide!

gimme:which men's watch did u have in mind? both the cartier santos 100 (obv not w/ the pearl/pink face or pink band) are unisex as is the larger j12.

chinese: the bands can be changed and you can buy different colors at cartier. i like the white tho because it goes with everything even tho my fav color is pink

gimme:which men's watch did u have in mind? both the cartier santos 100 (obv not w/ the pearl/pink face or pink band) are unisex as is the larger j12.

chinese: the bands can be changed and you can buy different colors at cartier. i like the white tho because it goes with everything even tho my fav color is pink

I just did a quick glance at my father's favorite jeweler's website, Kings1912.com (they have two stores: Nashville, TN and Miami Beach). Adler's in Nola has a SERIOUS watch selection too.

Any of the Hublot rose gold men's watches are TDF, and would definitely be unique I'm sure! The Chopard L.U.C Chrono looks like a great unisex watch, as does the Hermes Clipper Chrono (I'm totally biased towards chronographs... I loooove them).

Under women's, I was drooling over the Hublot Big Bang Orange Carat watch as well.

Since you already have a classic, the Cartier Tank, it might be fun to switch it up with a collector's piece!

I just did a quick glance at my father's favorite jeweler's website, Kings1912.com (they have two stores: Nashville, TN and Miami Beach). Adler's in Nola has a SERIOUS watch selection too.

Any of the Hublot rose gold men's watches are TDF, and would definitely be unique I'm sure! The Chopard L.U.C Chrono looks like a great unisex watch, as does the Hermes Clipper Chrono (I'm totally biased towards chronographs... I loooove them).

Under women's, I was drooling over the Hublot Big Bang Orange Carat watch as well.

Since you already have a classic, the Cartier Tank, it might be fun to switch it up with a collector's piece!

Yes, Adler's is an awesome store over all.

Hublot makes some sick ass watches.

I loveeeee the first one, but if you LOVE pink and tend to wear it alot - i would go with the last one because it would add that FUN pop of color....and since you already have a serious watch it may be fun to get a uber crazy fun watch...and the pink will stand out like crazy!