Watch for 13 yo boy?

Littlesharon

Feb 14, 2007
Thanks for the suggestions - I'm looking into them all! Do you think that 13 yo boys even wear watches anymore? I googled this and there a yahoo forum where people were writing in saying that teens don't wear watches because they have cell phones. This seems silly to me, but I want others opinions too. What do you think?
Any other suggestions, would be much appreciated too. Thanks!
Some do and some dont. I have a 13 year old who doesnt, but he still really loved his barmy watch present. He is just really lazy.:rolleyes:

I would also look into some of the sports brands as they are really branded for that age.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Our 13 year old (now 17) received a watch for his Bar Mitzvah that has never been out of box! When our other son had his Bar Mitzvah last November, a few people were interested in buying him one as well. I politely said, "no thanks." I would check with this child's parents first. None of either of our son's friends wear watches. Yes, they use their cell phones. Perhaps a new cell phone or Ipod would be a good gift. Our oldest also received luggage which came in handy. Good Luck!