WARNING!! RUE LA LA Sold FAKE FENDI! OMG!!

I just bought a Givenchy Nightingale from Rue La La today. I plan to have it authenticated for peace of mind. I also purchased it through Paypal with my credit card so double the protection. I know they say final sale, but if it is a fake, they will go down....

I just bought a Givenchy Nightingale from Rue La La today. I plan to have it authenticated for peace of mind. I also purchased it through Paypal with my credit card so double the protection. I know they say final sale, but if it is a fake, they will go down....

Hello! I know it's been a while, but any updates on this? I'm feeling nervous now I made 2 major handbag purchases from them..

We recently had a very realistic looking FENDI bag submitted here to the Authenticity thread that was sold New from RUE LA LA that has turned out to be a Replica or Non-Authentic FENDI. Here are pics: http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/wondrbuckt/Fendi/

I am sort of in a state of shock (sort of like the Off 5th SAKS bags) to see Knock Offs sold by this retailer that so many members rely on as a source for purchasing their handbags.

BEWARE!!! :mad:
wow thank you for sharing!

It's always better to buy from boutiques or high end stores like neimans, Bergdorf ... If you want to save 30 percent, going to outlets is the best option. It gives you the peace of mind that what your carrying is authentic.😅

Hi - any updates on this? I just purchased a Givenchy Nightingale from RLL and am nervous that it did not come with a dust bag. Thank you!