Waiting on Special Order

Hi there, thank you for getting back to me. Yes that is what I was informed also that orders were not being placed anymore. I am excited. Do you love it?
Yes, it is gorgeous! Two CAs looked over the placement of the logo etc. and agreed everything was lined up and well matched along the seams. Both said I was lucky! Not going to use it until I get an organizer to protect interior. I was never drawn to the canvas NF because there are so many out there, (and some bad copies) but I always liked the size & shape of the bag. May have to consider a turtledove or another color down the road. I’m sure LV will eventually make more of these....if not this particular color, at least more leather NFs. They will take note of the demand.

Hi there,
Is anyone waiting for their orders to change for pending product availability status? Mine has been in it for almost three months. My sa told me there's no eta but that it is a successful order. I have never had this happen. I'm wondering if canceling the order is the best option because I'm not sure when it will arrive.

Hi there,
Is anyone waiting for their orders to change for pending product availability status? Mine has been in it for almost three months. My sa told me there's no eta but that it is a successful order. I have never had this happen. I'm wondering if canceling the order is the best option because I'm not sure when it will arrive.
I am in the same boat. Preordered a Coussin PM in Mint/Yellow (apparently an exclusive to 5th Ave NY as it's not available on the website). Been waiting for 5 weeks and texted my CS and called them and emailed them. I hope to get an answer tomorrow or Tuesday since I have a shipping group number already but no date for arrival. Totally hate this system.

I am in the same boat. Preordered a Coussin PM in Mint/Yellow (apparently an exclusive to 5th Ave NY as it's not available on the website). Been waiting for 5 weeks and texted my CS and called them and emailed them. I hope to get an answer tomorrow or Tuesday since I have a shipping group number already but no date for arrival. Totally hate this system.
Hi there, oh wow! Did you get an update yet?

Hi there, oh wow! Did you get an update yet?
Yes, I have a shipping group number. Client Services advised merchandising team told her it would be another 2 weeks. The "limited edition" Coussin PM Mint/Yellow is "very limited" apparently :whut:
Was kind of pissed it was available in store but couldn't ship to Canada. This will probably be my last preorder with LV

Yes, I have a shipping group number. Client Services advised merchandising team told her it would be another 2 weeks. The "limited edition" Coussin PM Mint/Yellow is "very limited" apparently :whut:
Was kind of pissed it was available in store but couldn't ship to Canada. This will probably be my last preorder with LV
Oh okay! That is great...I hope it comes soon. I literally have no update anytime I call other than no eta but it is successful...

Oh okay! That is great...I hope it comes soon. I literally have no update anytime I call other than no eta but it is successful...
Did you call Client Services or your SA? You said you ordered a Neverfull in Empreinte? Is it the Empreinte large logo Black or Cream or Turtledove? I'm just wondering why yours is like 12+ weeks

Did you call Client Services or your SA? You said you ordered a Neverfull in Empreinte? Is it the Empreinte large logo Black or Cream or Turtledove? I'm just wondering why yours is like 12+ weeks
Oh no that was a previous order LOL. This is a new one...it's by the pool collection...I'm just wondering why it's so long. I do not mind waiting, but it's a summer piece...I'm like I hope I do not receive it in the fall...