VOTE: Pave YG Vintage Alhambra or 10 motif YG Guilloche

Which is best for 1st VCA purchase as push present?

• Pave diamond Yellow Gold Vintage Alhambra

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • 10 motif Vintage Alhambra Guilloche

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 10 motif Vintage Alhambra Yellow Gold and Mother of Pearl

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Thank you! I appreciate the update!
can you order online or perhaps call your nearest store to place a deposit so you'll lock in the old price? btw i have the 10 motif guilloche and it is super dressy. it almost blings. i know if i had the pave pendant i would wear it allllll the time. i think i will get it in WG eventually. I really do love the look of pave on white gold, although i bet the YG pave looks warmer.

Reactions: Ctaylor1702
can you order online or perhaps call your nearest store to place a deposit so you'll lock in the old price? btw i have the 10 motif guilloche and it is super dressy. it almost blings. i know if i had the pave pendant i would wear it allllll the time. i think i will get it in WG eventually. I really do love the look of pave on white gold, although i bet the YG pave looks warmer.

Oh I know I’m so confused! The guilloche looks so beautiful and intricate - but I have only ever tried the bracelet ... but I wonder if it’s toooooo fabulous, if that makes sense lol. We are moving to Miami next month so I suppose maybe it’s a place that is a little more bling?! The pendant looks beautiful but is it less of a statement piece and will I just think, oh I should have gotten something more “fun”?! I’m definitely leaning away from the MOP Bc of the Florida humidity/sunscreen/water etc. which is too bad :sad: The thing that put me off it is when I tried it on at the boutique, the sales person said “this is everyone’s starter piece”. Meh.

Congratulations on your baby and move!
What do you feel looks most special on you?

Thank you! I hope it goes well, it’s a strange time to be moving with a baby and don’t yet know anyone...
So I’m definitely a littler nervous! But I am excited to escape winter for the first time ever! The pendant I know I could wear and enjoy everyday which makes me drawn to that one (so I can feel special daily haha!) but then the guilloche seems more special Bc it would be an occasion piece ... hmmm I better figure this out before the 24th lol!

The guilloche looks like it's a fabulous piece; the pendant is every day .
Which do you imagine you will wear more with a baby? Prob the pendant.
Or would you rather a special piece to put on when the baby is crying all day, it's hot & humid.... but you put on that 10 motif piece and all is right with the world again?
Btw don't pressure yourself to get it before the price increases; give yourself time to choose well. Go try each one on a few times. Enjoy the process not the pressure.

Oh I know I’m so confused! The guilloche looks so beautiful and intricate - but I have only ever tried the bracelet ... but I wonder if it’s toooooo fabulous, if that makes sense lol. We are moving to Miami next month so I suppose maybe it’s a place that is a little more bling?! The pendant looks beautiful but is it less of a statement piece and will I just think, oh I should have gotten something more “fun”?! I’m definitely leaning away from the MOP Bc of the Florida humidity/sunscreen/water etc. which is too bad :sad: The thing that put me off it is when I tried it on at the boutique, the sales person said “this is everyone’s starter piece”. Meh.
heres my necklace in bad lighting.it's a special piece and it's versatile. i have the matching bracelet and add them together as a lariat or a longer necklace. on it's own it is a beautiful length, if a little formal. but i LIKE dressing up, even for lunch, even to go grocery shopping. life is too short for athleisure 24/7. i'll be one of those older women in feather coats when i age. you seem to be leaning towards it so i say get it. don't be afraid to sparkle! and dont worry if you do not feel it right now. the world has gone to hell and i don;t feel much like dressing up either. people trying to make fashion happen in a mask are troopers but that's not me. one day when fashion matters again, you'll have a fabulous necklace.

19A0CABD-6CD5-40F7-9A33-840E873A5111_1_201_a.jpeg

heres my necklace in bad lighting.it's a special piece and it's versatile. i have the matching bracelet and add them together as a lariat or a longer necklace. on it's own it is a beautiful length, if a little formal. but i LIKE dressing up, even for lunch, even to go grocery shopping. life is too short for athleisure 24/7. i'll be one of those older women in feather coats when i age. you seem to be leaning towards it so i say get it. don't be afraid to sparkle! and dont worry if you do not feel it right now. the world has gone to hell and i don;t feel much like dressing up either. people trying to make fashion happen in a mask are troopers but that's not me. one day when fashion matters again, you'll have a fabulous necklace.

View attachment 4847294

THIS. everything @Croissant said!!!