Viva Bow Bag

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Oooh. Those pics of the woven are great. What is the leather like on that one? Is it as soft as the regular one?

Reactions: Christofle

Tasha1

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Finally,I saw both the woven bag and the the viva bow one. The woven bag was in a light colour and the viva bow was bordeaux. I like the first one more, the woven leather gives this bag more sophisticated look. Also the golden chain.
What disturbs me in the viva bow bag the chain, that matches the colour of the leather.
The woven bag is bigger, but the compartments are rather small and they fit only plate stuff.
The leather quality is great.
I prefer the woven bag but not sure about the colour.

TraceySH

OUT HIKING! & searching for Yeti
Feb 28, 2016
Finally,I saw both the woven bag and the the viva bow one. The woven bag was in a light colour and the viva bow was bordeaux. I like the first one more, the woven leather gives this bag more sophisticated look. Also the golden chain.
What disturbs me in the viva bow bag the chain, that matches the colour of the leather.
The woven bag is bigger, but the compartments are rather small and they fit only plate stuff.
The leather quality is great.
I prefer the woven bag but not sure about the colour.
I would love to see the lighter colors of the woven one! I think they are great bags. A bit smaller than you'd expect, for sure, but as evening/ occasion bags, you can't beat the quality and price point?

Reactions: Tasha1

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I just ordered the black woven! Hopefully it suits the bill for me. :smile:

I haven’t made it over to any boutiques to check it out in person.

Reactions: Greenredapple

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Is that a bow detail on the inside? The woven one is stunning and probably more structured. Are the chains heavy?@TraceySH
I just got my order of the black woven. It is so cute! I think the level of structure is the same. It is still pillowy and soft. The bow has a structured leather and the rest is lambskin like

Yes it is a little bow on an open pocket. The chain seems to be a nice weight, the bag is so light. You hardly notice it.

The capacity is a little small. I fit my mini purse essentials with a tiny bit of Tetris. I found that flatter items in the back pocket allows more space in the front.

I wish the shoulder strap was a bit longer, but this bag oozes style.