Viva Bow Bag

Finally,I saw both the woven bag and the the viva bow one. The woven bag was in a light colour and the viva bow was bordeaux. I like the first one more, the woven leather gives this bag more sophisticated look. Also the golden chain.
What disturbs me in the viva bow bag the chain, that matches the colour of the leather.
The woven bag is bigger, but the compartments are rather small and they fit only plate stuff.
The leather quality is great.
I prefer the woven bag but not sure about the colour.

Finally,I saw both the woven bag and the the viva bow one. The woven bag was in a light colour and the viva bow was bordeaux. I like the first one more, the woven leather gives this bag more sophisticated look. Also the golden chain.
What disturbs me in the viva bow bag the chain, that matches the colour of the leather.
The woven bag is bigger, but the compartments are rather small and they fit only plate stuff.
The leather quality is great.
I prefer the woven bag but not sure about the colour.
I would love to see the lighter colors of the woven one! I think they are great bags. A bit smaller than you'd expect, for sure, but as evening/ occasion bags, you can't beat the quality and price point?

Reactions: Tasha1
Is that a bow detail on the inside? The woven one is stunning and probably more structured. Are the chains heavy?@TraceySH
I just got my order of the black woven. It is so cute! I think the level of structure is the same. It is still pillowy and soft. The bow has a structured leather and the rest is lambskin like

Yes it is a little bow on an open pocket. The chain seems to be a nice weight, the bag is so light. You hardly notice it.

The capacity is a little small. I fit my mini purse essentials with a tiny bit of Tetris. I found that flatter items in the back pocket allows more space in the front.

I wish the shoulder strap was a bit longer, but this bag oozes style.

Just arrived today... working from home so forgive the sweats (although we're probably all living in them now) :blush:. This is the small and for reference I'm 5' 2".

20201214_124715_20201214125901128.jpg

Again, went for the black (like my entire Ferragamo collection, as shared in a previous post :lol:). Love the taupe @TraceySH posted! Also loving the subtlety of the tone-on-tone; it's why I love old Bottega and got my black-on-black Saint Laurent Toy Lou Lou... no need to splash flashy logos all over for me.

20201214_124536.jpg20201214_124522.jpg

I wasn't immediately into this "puffy bag" trend, but I guess once we've all seen something so many times it looks less bizarre/more normal. Since I'm a Lou Lou fan, I had considered the Saint Laurent puffer; it's SUPER soft, which made me decide NOT to get it. I'd love to sleep on it... would be scared to use it.:giggle: The price is almost 2x's (!) and I also wasn't sold on the "V" shape of the flap.

Screenshot_20201214-130052_Google.jpg

Really happy with the size of and shape of the Viva, which looks even more like a pillow with the way the edges are sewn... leather is soft but more resilient than the usual Ferragamo "calf". Feels like it would just wipe clean. Will update after more use, but love it already. :biggrin:

Just arrived today... working from home so forgive the sweats (although we're probably all living in them now) :blush:. This is the small and for reference I'm 5' 2".

View attachment 4929806

Again, went for the black (like my entire Ferragamo collection, as shared in a previous post :lol:). Love the taupe @TraceySH posted! Also loving the subtlety of the tone-on-tone; it's why I love old Bottega and got my black-on-black Saint Laurent Toy Lou Lou... no need to splash flashy logos all over for me.

View attachment 4929807View attachment 4929808

I wasn't immediately into this "puffy bag" trend, but I guess once we've all seen something so many times it looks less bizarre/more normal. Since I'm a Lou Lou fan, I had considered the Saint Laurent puffer; it's SUPER soft, which made me decide NOT to get it. I'd love to sleep on it... would be scared to use it.:giggle: The price is almost 2x's (!) and I also wasn't sold on the "V" shape of the flap.

View attachment 4929811

Really happy with the size of and shape of the Viva, which looks even more like a pillow with the way the edges are sewn... leather is soft but more resilient than the usual Ferragamo "calf". Feels like it would just wipe clean. Will update after more use, but love it already. :biggrin:

Hi. I am thinking of getting one but I just have few reservations since I am the type who normally carry a lot of stuff with me and I couldn't find a single review of this bag on youtube.

Anyway, I am 5'1 and have small frame, so I guess the size is quite there (given your modshot).

But would appreciate if you could just spill more info on what could fit inside this bag?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: imunlisted
Hi. I am thinking of getting one but I just have few reservations since I am the type who normally carry a lot of stuff with me and I couldn't find a single review of this bag on youtube.

Anyway, I am 5'1 and have small frame, so I guess the size is quite there (given your modshot).

But would appreciate if you could just spill more info on what could fit inside this bag?

Thanks in advance.

Yes! Sorry for the delay - I took a few more pictures (below). The shape of this bag is simple but its softness/squishiness makes it interesting.

You can see there's a front zip, an open section, and a back zip (with two pockets). My phone fits perfectly in the center non-zipping pocket; part of the attraction for me - easy in and out, secure without having the extra step of opening the flap AND zipping. However, I noticed that putting something so large and solid/stiff in the center severely limited the stretch/space in the other two pockets - basically, physics/science. So, if you don't plan to put a large, thin brick in the center of the bag, you should be fine (the bag can balloon out a bit more and hold more, but might not look "flat"). Just an additional note this bag is VERY light (i.e. comfortable).

When I carry my phone in it, I usually only put in my BV card case, key fob (key wallet won't fit), and a pen. I could maybe fit sunglasses without a case, but the interior of this bag is also leather and I don't want to scratch it (that said, the outside leather is surprisingly resilient - definitely not like Ferragamo calf or Chanel lambskin, but not as hardy as Saint Laurent matelassé like the LouLou line). Putting your phone in the front or back pockets will also help, but... I just like having it in the middle, where it seems it was made to be.

Hope that helped!
20210113_121303.jpg

20210113_121340.jpg

Last edited:
Love this!! :loveeyes:
Yes! Sorry for the delay - I took a few more pictures (below). The shape of this bag is simple but its softness/squishiness makes it interesting.

You can see there's a front zip, an open section, and a back zip (with two pockets). My phone fits perfectly in the center non-zipping pocket; part of the attraction for me - easy in and out, secure without having the extra step of opening the flap AND zipping. However, I noticed that putting something so large and solid/stiff in the center severely limited the stretch/space in the other two pockets - basically, physics/science. So, if you don't plan to put a large, thin brick in the center of the bag, you should be fine (the bag can balloon out a bit more and hold more, but might not look "flat"). Just an additional note this bag is VERY light (i.e. comfortable).

When I carry my phone in it, I usually only put in my BV card case, key fob (key wallet won't fit), and a pen. I could maybe fit sunglasses without a case, but the interior of this bag is also leather and I don't want to scratch it (that said, the outside leather is surprisingly resilient - definitely not like Ferragamo calf or Chanel lambskin, but not as hardy as Saint Laurent matelassé like the LouLou line). Putting your phone in the front or back pockets will also help, but... I just like having it in the middle, where it seems it was made to be.

Hope that helped!
View attachment 4956638

View attachment 4956639
Thank you so much for the review! Congrats on your new bag, it's really gorgeous and looks good on you - not too big, not too small.

Reactions: imunlisted