Vintage LV pieces that you have seen during the pandemic

I always wi

I’ve always wondered about having only boys, what happens to someone’s large handbag or jewelry collection.

But the way I see it, it’s more about your enjoyment than their inheritance. Plus, if you teach them enough about your collection, they can sell or keep the items in house. Either way you’ve paved the way m, so it’s a win-win.
My MIL plans to leave her valuables equally to her children, daughter and sons.

I have a close relationship with my MIL so we talked about this and her thinking is, her jewelry will mean something to her sons and they can enjoy seeing it on their wives. Since we don’t have children, she knows that I will be giving her jewelry to her grandchildren when it’s time.

My MIL plans to leave her valuables equally to her children, daughter and sons.

I have a close relationship with my MIL so we talked about this and her thinking is, her jewelry will mean something to her sons and they can enjoy seeing it on their wives. Since we don’t have children, she knows that I will be giving her jewelry to her grandchildren when it’s time.
You have married a good man and have a very intelligent MIL indeed. Good arrangement for everyone involved.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I guess I see this trend because of skyrocketing prices on LV goods and ppl realizing that they already have SOMETHING in the closet they're not using. So they brought them out.

I have a Saumur 30 since 2013 that I almost never use. Back in the days, I bought it for travel, and worldly adventures. But my fantasy never came true. I worked and used my speedys, alma, sac plat, and other traditional pieces for my 9 to 5.
I completely agree! The prices of LV are super high now, even on the resale market. Sometimes, on the resale market the condition is terrible; yet, they are asking for top dollar.

Reactions: Grande Latte