Vintage Bags anyone?

This beaded pearl piece was passed down from my great grandmother to my grandmother to me. It would be interesting to discover its origin. But in any event, it is the most sentimental item I own, and the pièce de résistance of my collection due to that factor alone. It’s my dainty vintage beauty... Completely encapsulates the aura of the women who owned it prior.

Attachments

• B5ECC55F-B96E-4DE6-BC90-78603CBD3F08.jpeg
    B5ECC55F-B96E-4DE6-BC90-78603CBD3F08.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 195
  • AE73B00B-78CA-451A-A150-E21FBF214EAB.jpeg
    AE73B00B-78CA-451A-A150-E21FBF214EAB.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 195
This beaded pearl piece was passed down from my great grandmother to my grandmother to me. It would be interesting to discover its origin. But in any event, it is the most sentimental item I own, and the pièce de résistance of my collection due to that factor alone. It’s my dainty vintage beauty... Completely encapsulates the aura of the women who owned it prior.
Wow! How beautiful! Are those “natural” pearls?

This is one beautiful work of art, very pretty.