Vernis Alma MM/GM vs Alma PM

I personally feel it's totally worth it because you're paying for an ALL LEATHER bag. Bags like the Trevi, Evora are already over $2000 and they are MOSTLY canvas. I am more of a leather person at this point :smile:
ok...you should work at LV! You are a good salesperson...So when I get in trouble by the hubby I am going to quote you! This will be my first leather piece..YIKES!

No matter what colors or sizes are coming out, I feel the Alma shape is classic and Amarante is timeless. I was looking at some old vernis colors on ebay and they look so dated, lol!

I agree with you that some of the older alma colors look dated. I have been eyeing the pomme color. Would you consider this color maybe over time being dated? Sorry for changing the subject a bit.

I don't think Pomme will be dated because it's red with blue undertones, it's classic red.

I agree with you that some of the older alma colors look dated. I have been eyeing the pomme color. Would you consider this color maybe over time being dated? Sorry for changing the subject a bit.

I am 5"2 and found the PM to be slightly too small...

So I have two Alma MM/GM sizes! But, I also like the bigger bag... so it depends on your preference. It is probably better to try them both.

The Alma GM or MM (same size) is great for me and my regular bag is a Speedy 40, so I'm pretty sure the GM/MM would be way too large for you if you usually sport a Speedy 30. I like huge bags and thought the Alma GM/MM would be too small but surprisingly, it isn't. Good luck and I know you will LOVE the Alma...it's my all time favorite LV bag, hands down!! :salute:

The Alma GM or MM (same size) is great for me and my regular bag is a Speedy 40, so I'm pretty sure the GM/MM would be way too large for you if you usually sport a Speedy 30. I like huge bags and thought the Alma GM/MM would be too small but surprisingly, it isn't. Good luck and I know you will LOVE the Alma...it's my all time favorite LV bag, hands down!! :salute:
Thanks! I used to have a mono alma so I know the size but now looking for something different. I fon't think I have ever seen a speedy 40! I have not seen the alma gm but tried to put all my speedy stuff in the alma and it was a tight squeeze. I'll have to get to a store to try one!