Verdura

similar in motifs drawn from nature and other classical references i suppose. most schlumberger is very heavy and bulky. particularly the enamels. the important pieces arent "everyday" --I was hoping for something really wearable on a regular basis....

D, I wear my Schlumberger enamels often. They are heavy, but oh, what a lovely weight it is to bear. :P

It's gorgeous and what a steal! But I don't think I can ever afford one, if I ever could get a dream Verdura cuff I would have to double the price as I want two - I think it would be so cool to have one on each wrist...

I know. When DH hated it, I knew it was a NO. Even before I told him how much. lol

Thats odd I didnt think those pieces ever went on sale. I love Verdura. Not as instantly recognizable. I am considering the criss cross cuff or the curb link bracelet.

I do not think they typically do which is why my SA was pushing me to buy it. The cuff was transferred to another store for someone to see. I am sure at that price, it is gone. Who knows. NM does mark down jewelry. They have some Cartier on sale right now. I am not sure if it's a chain thing or an individual store thing?

I do not think they typically do which is why my SA was pushing me to buy it. The cuff was transferred to another store for someone to see. I am sure at that price, it is gone. Who knows. NM does mark down jewelry. They have some Cartier on sale right now. I am not sure if it's a chain thing or an individual store thing?

wow--that is my all time favorite piece of Verdura!

similar in motifs drawn from nature and other classical references i suppose. most schlumberger is very heavy and bulky. particularly the enamels. the important pieces arent "everyday" --I was hoping for something really wearable on a regular basis....

I think the chain link/curb bracelet is a great everyday piece. It's weighty too but oh so beautiful.

^ I'm sure they could be worn together, but I don't. They'er fairly wide, and I wouldn't want the enamel banging together.

I don't know what the "official" name it....I've just always called the "cones." :smile: