Vera Bradley fans?

I've never been much of a Vera Bradley fan until this morning when I saw pics of their leather quilted bags! When did they start making leather bags?!?!? They look awesome and the feedback is superb! Anyone here have one?

Reactions: DZK
I've never been much of a Vera Bradley fan until this morning when I saw pics of their leather quilted bags! When did they start making leather bags?!?!? They look awesome and the feedback is superb! Anyone here have one?

It's a new thing. They released the first leather line maybe 6ish months ago. I haven't seen any in person yet so I can't comment on the quality.

I finally found another Villager. And it's in the pattern I wanted. Ribbons.

Here's a pic of my older villager in "loves me" and my new one.

View attachment 2929823

Great find, Rhayne! I've always admired Vera Bradley bags from afar, convinced that they weren't for me. But I've recently bought a preowned Hello Dahlia Tote and I can appreciate why Vera Bradley is so justifiable popular!

Reactions: DZK

I don't have one but saw them in store last weekend. They reminded me of Coach-like quality, and based on your username, that comparison might help!

The wristlet with flowers on it was so cute.

Despite having tons of bags (handbags, work bags, travel bags...) my most reached-for travel bag is my Vera large duffel in Maison Blue (a really old pattern). Similarly, when I am not headed to work, my favorite bag for going here and there is my LL Bean boat tote. Maybe I should rethink my obsession with Miu Miu and Mulberry, I could save a lot of money! :smile:

I just ordered one and waiting for it to get here. I'm very curious to see the quality and actual size/weight/feel of it.

I have two. A backpack and crossbody. The backpack has been used nearly daily for 6 months. Only gotten better with use. Excellent quality of the leather bags I would say. They started making leather bags in 14-15?? Not sure exactly. Maybe someone can correct me.

I never gave them a second look til I started working at Macy's and I saw the newer stuff coming out in the past few months that makes me go "OH MAYBE I NEED TO LOOK AT THEM" but I carry their accessories like makeup cases/wristlets in my bags. I like those but I don't know if I'm ready for an actual VB bag.