Veneer experience in Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2019

vvll

Jun 4, 2021
I’m going to share my veneer experience in Amsterdam, Netherlands

This will happen in 2019 December, And I’m just going to keep it short. I did 8 tooth for $800 Euro ONLY! And the quality is real good. Is been 2 years, I don’t have any crack or problems.

Dental Factory
Jan van Galenstraat 171 | 1056 BS Amsterdam
T. 020 618 00 74 | [email protected] | www.dentalfactory.nl

[email protected]

I wanted to do veneer for a long time because I didn’t do any Teeth braces, and my teeth are quite straight. Just one tooth on the left side looks a-bit like a tiger tooth.

I have been searching around from NYC, Thailand , Asia and there is no way I would have found this clinic if it wasn't the local people's European friend telling me that.

NYC will cost me $20KUSD for 8 teeth.
The Thailand I ask about is around $500USD per tooth, around $4KUSD.

So suddenly I asked my Italian friend, she told me they go to this Amsterdam clinic for around $80Euro per tooth for local.

I pay around $800Euro in cash. For 8 teeth.

At first I emailed her to make an appointment. And I inform her I’m flying from NYC.
So I got a really cheap ticket for around $200 return ticket from NYC to Amsterdam. 6 hours flight each way. Norwegian budget airline
32.png

And I stay at the airport hotel. Cost around $30per night? I don’t remember. And it is spacious and the airport restaurant is nice, they got a bus to take you to the city for $7.50. But I didn’t go to the city.

@prestigia.com

Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam - Amsterdam
Address: 275, Schipholweg, 1171 PK, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Telephone : +31 20 308 49 84 - Fax:

And I took a 1.5 hours bus ride from the airport to the clinic, you can use a credit card in Europe and it is easy. I change buses once then train. Just use google maps to help you navigate. Maybe it cost less than $10 for 1 way. I don’t remember.

It took less than 1 hour for the entire procedure. During the procedure, she is treating another 3 more patients from the local area. And she is a kind and old woman. I guess maybe 65 or so? Like a retirement age. She told me she do this for hobby
32.png

She told me if she is still alive after a year or two, and I wasn’t happy with this paste on veneer she can do a bake-veneer, and this needs to shave down the teeth , but she said there is no need for it. And she is really kind I was thinking to do entire upper and lower she saying no need for that, because when I smile is only showing 8 pieces of teeth
32.png

Result: I was feeling sensitive / sour / airy-painful for about 2 weeks, and the tooth was ultra white like a fake tooth, but slowly the teeth will turn to normal natural color. Don’t bite anything hard like cracking a nut or trying to open a bottle with your teeth. It Has been 2 years for me. I don’t have any chips or crack. And I’m super happy.

Cost:
Veneer cost: 8 tooth - total $800 euro
Flight ticket : $200USD return (NYC - Amsterdam)
Transport cost: $30 return to airport hotel
Accommodation: around $30Euro per night.

IMG_1514.jpeg

Reactions: GaiaLives
I really wouldn't save money with veneers. your teeth can fall off or crack after a year and you will have a lot more problems and money to pay to get this fixed. It's a large bet to not have them done at a very good doctor for a normal price. Don't go cheap with your teeth

I really wouldn't save money with veneers. your teeth can fall off or crack after a year and you will have a lot more problems and money to pay to get this fixed. It's a large bet to not have them done at a very good doctor for a normal price. Don't go cheap with your teeth
Mine is been 4 years, so far so good, no chips and cracks.

I ended up with TMD after getting veneers in Thailand. Be very careful! If there is a problem, even if you paid 800 USD, you will end up paying tens of thousands of USD to try to fix it. I am not saying Amsterdam is a bad choice, or even that Thailand is a bad choice, but please choose somewhere like a dental hospital or university dental clinic. In Thailand there are good dental hospitals, and good university clinics too, but it is very hard to evaluate how good small clinics are.