VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Thank you @BBC and @Phoenix123 for your kinds words. I thought VCA no longer produces turquoise pieces (except high jewelery). This piece was unveiled at VCA on Friday morning and thank goodness there was a miscommunication between my SA and I about the extra length to be added to my LE pendant which resulted in me returning to the VCA store. It would not have survived the weekend!

With this piece, I look so “granny” now. Hahhaahaa :graucho::loveeyes::panic:

It was meant to be! :smile:

And not "granny" at all. Very classy!!

Reactions: Stardust Andromeda
That’s so awesome!!
I prefer the brooch over the earrings.
Me2!

Congrats ! Such a lovely piece. I hope more turquoise becomes available !!

I was told no blue agate will go to any neimans per Van Cleef. Also sigh Van Cleef is pulling out of my store. I’m super bummed
emoji853.png

Oh no ...

Congrats on your pendant! It looks really gorgeous and you look really gorgeous with it as well! I would be over the moon if I was in the same situation!! Hope they find more turquoise source and create more turquoise pieces!

Thanks thanks!
It was meant to be! :smile:

And not "granny" at all. Very classy!!
Thanks thanks!!!! Hope you enjoyed your movie night out!

Reactions: Phoenix123
So ladies, I had the opportunity to try flying butterfly and osieaux de paradis (my friend bought).
Flying butterfly is absolutely stunning and sparkly but not for me.
Here are the pics ...
Few of you remember - when my SA suggested to try other rings before placing an order for Neoud ring.

Attachments

• 620636E1-327E-492B-A215-DC93D7CE8EB5.jpeg
    620636E1-327E-492B-A215-DC93D7CE8EB5.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 598
  • 0A4E4414-B215-4548-A43B-A5EFC40EAA70.jpeg
    0A4E4414-B215-4548-A43B-A5EFC40EAA70.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 597
  • A87A7EDB-8C80-43F7-99A6-7C62E59CA2A0.jpeg
    A87A7EDB-8C80-43F7-99A6-7C62E59CA2A0.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Hi,
So I recently heard Chanel is becoming leased boutique across all the multi brand retailers. Shortly after, my VCA SA told me that they are also planning to pull out of NM in US because they want to have more control over their jewelry. Did anybody else hear that? TIA!

Hi,
So I recently heard Chanel is becoming leased boutique across all the multi brand retailers. Shortly after, my VCA SA told me that they are also planning to pull out of NM in US because they want to have more control over their jewelry. Did anybody else hear that? TIA!
Well, that would be a huge bummer because I have no other VCA in my state...

So ladies, I had the opportunity to try flying butterfly and osieaux de paradis (my friend bought).
Here are the pics ...
Few of you remember - when my SA suggested to try other rings before placing an order for Neoud ring.

I still like the Noeud ring on you the best. The ODP is beautiful especially with the dramatic tail sweeping across your fingers but somehow I feel wearing a bird is less versatile that the flowy lines of knots and bows. Unless you and your friend love twinning at functions, I still say go with the Noeud :yes:

I still like the Noeud ring on you the best. The ODP is beautiful especially with the dramatic tail sweeping across your fingers but somehow I feel wearing a bird is less versatile that the flowy lines of knots and bows. Unless you and your friend love twinning at functions, I still say go with the Noeud :yes:
Thank you! I absolutely agree with you. I feel like I could wing Noeud whenever and wherever I want, however birdie not so much.

Here are the pics ...
I absolutely love the Noeud ring on you. Go for it!!:love::love: