VCA - SA Recommendations/Requests Thread

Would anyone be so kind as to share their wonderful NM SA's info with me please? I'm looking to purchase my 3rd VCA piece and I have a NM gift card burning a hole in my pocket. :biggrin:

Hi all, I am hoping to make my first Van Cleef purchase soon and was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend an SA at the Boston boutique which is the closest one to me. I am looking to purchase the vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in malachite.

I know the stone colors and striations can look different in each bracelet, so I was hoping to view a few. I don't necessarily feel that comfortable going into stores yet and was wondering if anyone knew if a SA at a particular boutique location would be able to send photos of various bracelets to a customer looking to purchase but virtually I guess you can say. I would just order online but then I won't be able to view multiples of the bracelet.

Not sure if anyone here knows if this is possible or if I would need to inquire with someone at the boutique.

Thank you!

I haven't been in the Boston boutique in a while, but the people there are really nice. Ask for Angela. She is very sweet, very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

I don't see any reason why she wouldn't send you some pix of the various striations in the stones. Wishing you lots of luck and happy shopping!

Hi all, I am hoping to make my first Van Cleef purchase soon and was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend an SA at the Boston boutique which is the closest one to me. I am looking to purchase the vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in malachite.

I know the stone colors and striations can look different in each bracelet, so I was hoping to view a few. I don't necessarily feel that comfortable going into stores yet and was wondering if anyone knew if a SA at a particular boutique location would be able to send photos of various bracelets to a customer looking to purchase but virtually I guess you can say. I would just order online but then I won't be able to view multiples of the bracelet.

Not sure if anyone here knows if this is possible or if I would need to inquire with someone at the boutique.

Thank you!

May is wonderful to work with and always sends me tons of pictures!