**VANITY FILIGREE CASE** Club

Hi lovelies! I’m intending to get my first Vanity case but would like some opinions from those with the Beige/black in medium. I always spray my bags with 3 coats of applegarde stain and water repellent because I am no one to baby my bags too much. Any insight I can get from you about wearing your bag with jeans/dark clothes? Any seriously colour transfer after just one use before? (I clean my bag with wet wipe after every use and I do have leather cleaner ready on standby in case anything happens). Thank you so much!

Tried at the store and fell in love!!! Tired of waiting for caviar minis when they don’t even fit that much. Lol. 20C

LOVE this color! :nuts: Congrats on your new beauty! I'm planning to finally get the black one next month, but this beautiful gray shade is making me reconsider. What color is the inside? I know they've done same color inside/outside for the previous few seasons, but this season's black has a red interior ... wondering if the other colors have a different colored inside as well. TIA! :heart:

LOVE this color! :nuts: Congrats on your new beauty! I'm planning to finally get the black one next month, but this beautiful gray shade is making me reconsider. What color is the inside? I know they've done same color inside/outside for the previous few seasons, but this season's black has a red interior ... wondering if the other colors have a different colored inside as well. TIA! :heart:
Hummm... good question. I don’t remember. I will receive my bag tomorrow since the SA had to ship it to me. I can follow up tomorrow when I receive it.

Reactions: Classy&Fab
Yes, it is gray leather inside