Van Cleef in action!

You always look so fabulous in every picture you post! Simply gorgeous family!!
I am really overwhelmed by your kind compliments my lovely ladies! Thank you so much! [emoji7]
I don't have any secret. I just take care of my skin, been using Lamer cream for more than 25 years now. I avoid the sun, wear sunblock. I exercise for at least one hour everyday. I only drink water, no soda and definitely no alcohol. I don't need it to have anyways.
I listen to music and sing, no matter if my lyrics are correct or not. My granddaughters laugh at me but I don't care. Top 40 is my fave genre. Lol [emoji6] don't judge!
I stare at IG and TPF every few minutes. Your posts make me happy and alive. I buy whatever I want, not what I need #goforbroke! [emoji16]
Photo of me and my eldest daughter celebrating my big 60 (3 year ago), wearing my Onyx 20 motif, 5 motif, LE Magic Carnelian rose gold and Frivole earrings small.

Photo of 2 of my granddaughters. I have been blessed with 5 beautiful grandchildren!

View attachment 3929875View attachment 3929880

Absolutely love these. Trying to decide between these and gold frivolous. I love the pave but not sure they can be worn daily I.e. To work. Would appreciate your thoughts. TIA

For me they absolutely work for daily wear. I think they can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt , to a dressy occasion and everything in-between.

Doloresmia was going through the same question a few months back and I am pretty sure she ended up deciding that she could wear the yg paves to work. Maybe she will see this and pipe in !

Reactions: purseinsanity
For me they absolutely work for daily wear. I think they can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt , to a dressy occasion and everything in-between.

Doloresmia was going through the same question a few months back and I am pretty sure she ended up deciding that she could wear the yg paves to work. Maybe she will see this and pipe in !

I have the YG pave Vintage Alhambra and I live in a very casual city. I wear mine all the time. During the day out to lunch, running errands and also to dinner, weddings, etc at night. They definitely can be dressed up or down. I would love to get the white gold pave VA someday. It is such a beautiful earring. sbelle.... aren't these the earrings you misplaced once? Or am I imagining that?

sbelle.... aren't these the earrings you misplaced once? Or am I imagining that?

You have a great memory! My first pair disappeared from my home and never turned back up. I have my suspicions but couldn’t prove anything. :annoyed:

Unfortunately they were not insured . I finally decided that I couldn’t live without them so bought a replacement pair.

Reactions: kimber418
You have a great memory! My first pair disappeared from my home and never turned back up. I have my suspicions but couldn’t prove anything. :annoyed:

Unfortunately they were not insured . I finally decided that I couldn’t live without them so bought a replacement pair.
I am sorry you never found them but sometimes it does make it better to just replace the item. It is such an awful feeling to loose something that is important to you. It has happened to me and it is something that you will never forget. The important thing is that you now have these beautiful earrings back and they are gorgeous on you! Your photo made me add the WG pave vintage to my list!

I am sorry you never found them but sometimes it does make it better to just replace the item. It is such an awful feeling to loose something that is important to you. It has happened to me and it is something that you will never forget. The important thing is that you now have these beautiful earrings back and they are gorgeous on you! Your photo made me add the WG pave vintage to my list!

:hugs:

That's horrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Reactions: sbelle