Van Cleef in action!

More eye candy for you girls!
Am I crazy to love frivole and Socrates combo?
In the last shot i am wearing frivole one motif with Socrates.
Rami, if I were to buy my first btf ring, should I go with frivole, butterfly, or socrate? (Lotus is not for me as it looks enormous against my petite hand. Not for short fingers!)
Thanks for your thoughts.

@Brooklynite It’s so hard to pick, isn’t it? I am new to the game so your guess is as good as mine hehe!! We have wonderful ladies who own these rings already and I hope they chime in. I am truly mesmerized by the Lotus ring, work of art but it looked gigantic on my hand, I think. Personally, I am leaning towards frivole and Socrates, I like the idea of wearing them as a combo and on its own. I could buy the Socrates earrings in future and then match rings and earrings..this is my thought process right now. Have you tried all these rings on yet? Is there one that truly makes your heart flutter? What pieces do you already have from VCA?

More eye candy for you girls!
Am I crazy to love frivole and Socrates combo?
In the last shot i am wearing frivole one motif with Socrates.
Everything looks amazing on you. The single frivole and Socrate look so interesting together! Definitely better than the btf frivole and Socrate combo. The only thing I’d worry about is the rings banging against each other. If that doesn’t bother you than it’s a sure winner!
Btw, I thought the same about the lotus btf ring in the beginning when I first acquired my pave btf pieces... but now, it’s on the top of my wishlist. It’s a slippery slope!

Reactions: Rami00
Everything looks amazing on you. The single frivole and Socrate look so interesting together! Definitely better than the btf frivole and Socrate combo. The only thing I’d worry about is the rings banging against each other. If that doesn’t bother you than it’s a sure winner!
Btw, I thought the same about the lotus btf ring in the beginning when I first acquired my pave btf pieces... but now, it’s on the top of my wishlist. It’s a slippery slope!
Thank you so much :flowers::heart:
I think the two rings combo add a nice twist and something I could wear on its own too.
You scared with your statement about lotus ring :giggle: I need to sit tight coz my wishlist keep changing! Ohh hoo!

Thank you hun! I was so torn between this pair and the 2 motifs Mop. But my heart beat faster when i saw this pair.[emoji7]
I originally thought the magic 2 motifs mop would be something that would look good on everyone, something that you can just pop on without thinking too much... but surprisingly it looked rather meh on me. I thought the lucky pair would be the opposite, and might not work for me (TE on its own don’t really work on me). Surprisingly the lucky one looked better and feels more wearable! It’s such a fun pair, I hope you get lots of wear out of it!

Reactions: birkin10600
Thank you so much :flowers::heart:
I think the two rings combo add a nice twist and something I could wear on its own too.
You scared with your statement about lotus ring :giggle: I need to sit tight coz my wishlist keep changing! Ohh hoo!
Sorry! Didn’t mean to scare you there . VCA is such a slippery slope that it’s hard to stop at one piece. I think someone on this forum mentioned something about mixing golds as well like a YG socrate with WG frivole (both pave) or vice versa. Have you tried that?

I originally thought the magic 2 motifs mop would be something that would look good on everyone, something that you can just pop on without thinking too much... but surprisingly it looked rather meh on me. I thought the lucky pair would be the opposite, and might not work for me (TE on its own don’t really work on me). Surprisingly the lucky one looked better and feels more wearable! It’s such a fun pair, I hope you get lots of wear out of it!
The Mop looked no life on me as well when I tried it on so I asked my SA for the tiger's eye combo.[emoji173] I find it so cute and I love it. The shaking butterfy changes colors when you move depending on the angle.