Van Cleef in action!

View attachment 3829361
20 motif and pavé ring.

Oh my Goodness! This picture is enabling me to buy the pave vintage Alhambra ring! You look so beautiful with it.

Could I ask you why you chose the pave instead of the single diamond in the middle Alhambra ring?

I have the diamond perlee clover ring and was thinking about purchasing the single diamond alhambra ring in solid gold.

Oh my Goodness! This picture is enabling me to buy the pave vintage Alhambra ring! You look so beautiful with it.

Could I ask you why you chose the pave instead of the single diamond in the middle Alhambra ring?

I have the diamond perlee clover ring and was thinking about purchasing the single diamond alhambra ring in solid gold.
Thank you for the compliment! At first I was just going to buy the all gold ring to match my necklace exactly (I bought them both at the same time, and these are the only two VCA pieces I own). However when I saw this ring it just really spoke to me. So it was just sort of love at first sight. It is such a sparkly, beautiful ring and often I wear it without the necklace - just on its own. (It stands well on its own too.) I like the "theme and variation" whereby the shape matches the necklace, but the diamonds give it variety. It's a nice way to wear diamonds without wearing a wedding set. Sometimes I just want a plain gold wedding band and then this ring on my right hand.

Maybe if you try on the ring you are considering, and then also this pavé one, you will be able to decide more easily. i think the one you are considering would show off the hammered gold better in the ring. This one is more about the overall sparkle I think. Maybe get both? ;)

Reactions: kimber418
Gorgeous ring! How do I get the "nest" boxing? Is this something I should ask the SA for?

You get this when you order on the web! Honestly once you get it it's kind of like "where do I store this thing??!!!?!?"

lol I guess that's sort of true... where WOULD I put it, hmmm. but it's just so pretty!!

I know the storage part is a bit of an issue but it is a dreamy box with the soft velveteen lining and hidden magnetic closure and it even has a pouch were I could store my COAs. I personally think I am going to use mine to store my other empty VCA jewelry boxes. Silly, I know but it looks stunning and I love mine!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I know the storage part is a bit of an issue but it is a dreamy box with the soft velveteen lining and hidden magnetic closure and it even has a pouch were I could store my COAs. I personally think I am going to use mine to store my other empty VCA jewelry boxes. Silly, I know but it looks stunning and I love mine!
That is what I did! Lol.