Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

I originally purchased the non- patent rockstud flats in 39. They fit great out of the box, but I found that they slip off the heel a bit when walking. I just got the patent rockstud flat in 38.5 and it fits great out of the box in the morning, a little tight at the end of the day. Do you think they will stretch at all since they are patent? Thanks.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466462896.729818.jpg

I originally purchased the non- patent rockstud flats in 39. They fit great out of the box, but I found that they slip off the heel a bit when walking. I just got the patent rockstud flat in 38.5 and it fits great out of the box in the morning, a little tight at the end of the day. Do you think they will stretch at all since they are patent? Thanks.
View attachment 3386204

Stunning red colour! Congrats on your new purchase! In my experience, my Valentino matte flats are always bigger (i don't know why), even compared to the 100mm matte rockstud heels. I think patent leather does stretch, albeit not as much as matte.

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. I'm a UK size 4.5 in shearling Uggs, a 3.5 in Louboutin, 2.5 - 3 in Givenchy flats (either I have shape-shifting feet or there's a hell of a lot of variation between brands!), what size would I be in redvalentino biker boots? Would a 4 (37) be ok? I have medium-wide feet. I've not had any Valentino shoes before so also wondering if they tend to be spacious or narrow. Thanks :smile:

Wondering if anyone can help. Looking at purchasing Valentino espadrilles and uncertain on the size as they don't come in half sizes. All my kitten heels are 38.5. My Chanel espadrilles are 39. I'm normally a 37.5-38.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. I live in Perth, Australia and can't find any in store to try on actual sizes in person.

Hi! I tried on a pair of Valentino Rockstud T Strap heels (4 inch/100mm) in the regular leather in a 37. I am normally a 36.5 in non designer and 37 in Choo, CL and Manolo. The 37 in Valentino fit, but my heel was at the very very end of the shoe. I prefer the patent ones and the store didn't have them, so I had to order online. I got the 37.5 because my sister said patent tends to be tighter, and plus the regular leather ones in a 37 had my heel at the very edge of the shoe. What do you guys think? Should I have gone with a 37 in the patent instead of the 37.5? The SA said size up a half size, but I don't know if she meant half size for all other designers or half size from your non-designer size, haha. Thanks!!

Hi! I tried on a pair of Valentino Rockstud T Strap heels (4 inch/100mm) in the regular leather in a 37. I am normally a 36.5 in non designer and 37 in Choo, CL and Manolo. The 37 in Valentino fit, but my heel was at the very very end of the shoe. I prefer the patent ones and the store didn't have them, so I had to order online. I got the 37.5 because my sister said patent tends to be tighter, and plus the regular leather ones in a 37 had my heel at the very edge of the shoe. What do you guys think? Should I have gone with a 37 in the patent instead of the 37.5? The SA said size up a half size, but I don't know if she meant half size for all other designers or half size from your non-designer size, haha. Thanks!!
Manolo and JC are both narrower imo, so I think 37 would have been fine. However, going up half a sz may allow you to put in a petal insoles for cushiony comfort, so not too bad.