Valentino Rockstud Flipflops - Are they worth it?

Hi-- do you see the sandal size beside one of the sandal straps such as this in my photo? I bought one from a friend and doubt mine was a fake :sad:

Attachments

• valentino.jpg
    valentino.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 179
Bump

I finally purchased these shoes, and I am wondering why I waited so long? How has the wear and tear been for other PF members?
Congrats, you're going to love them. They're the perfect pair of flip flops.
I have two pairs. One black and one in clear gold. My black pair wasn't very good. The studs fell off multiple times. I took them to Valentino for repairs and they have stayed in after the second time they were fixed. My gold pair no issues whatsoever and I've had them for 4 years and wear them all summer long. I think the black pair was defective.

Reactions: lcd_purse_girl
I have 2 pairs of the glitters (multi and black) and just ordered the black solid and poudre solid “tonal” (no Metal)ones from neimans and I’m contemplating on selling the glitters bc I saw somewhere that they have bubbling issues on the cream footbed if they get wet. Does anyone know about this?
Can’t decide which style I like better (glitter vs solid)

I just saw my friend's silver glitter Valentino Bow flip flops and hers had bubbling issues on the inside sole as well. Is/was this a known problem with this style?

I got a 40 when I normally wear 8.5 (9 in some for the width) and they fit length wise length but I feel kind for the width my feet are too wide for it, like the foot bed was made too narrow. Does anyone else have that problem?