User ID "******" on eBay - Balenciaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

No money left

Mar 13, 2006
Just a thought, this particular seller "******" in eBay always seems to have real Balenciaga handbags in her auctions. I have seen the pics of her bags over the last few weeks and there is no doubt in my mind that her B-Bags are authentic. The only thing that perplexes me is the buy it now price she offers them at! For example, current item number 160019662034 has a BIN price of USD945. How can she afford to sell at this price? Especially new 06 range bags like the Nero & Ink City bags. Anyone have any thoughts? She seems to have good feedback and has been around for a while too...Hmmm :heart:

I was wondering about her today too and did a search and read through that thread.

I'd avoid her since there is some questionable bags but I noticed she got good feedback from 'cougess' and 'tedstar2001'. Aren't they authentic sellers?

I bought a bag from her before reading any of the threads and it is definitely an authentic balenciaga, no doubt. The thread about her scared the b-jesus out of me, but my bag looks and feels good.

The hear-say I've heard through the grapevine since is that she sells real bags and has some sort of connection. I don't know, maybe she gets an employee discount or something. She doesn't sell much below retail, though.

hatikuh said:
read this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/anyone-here-ever-bought-a-bbag-19230.html?highlight=******

Holy moly where have I been. I'm VERY glad to hear about those who got an authentic bag. I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Not to drudge this up again though............

Status
Not open for further replies.