User ID "hgbags" on eBay - Balenciaga

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a thought, this particular seller "hgbags" in eBay always seems to have real Balenciaga handbags in her auctions. I have seen the pics of her bags over the last few weeks and there is no doubt in my mind that her B-Bags are authentic. The only thing that perplexes me is the buy it now price she offers them at! For example, current item number 160019662034 has a BIN price of USD945. How can she afford to sell at this price? Especially new 06 range bags like the Nero & Ink City bags. Anyone have any thoughts? She seems to have good feedback and has been around for a while too...Hmmm :heart:

2. I was wondering about her today too and did a search and read through that thread.

I'd avoid her since there is some questionable bags but I noticed she got good feedback from 'cougess' and 'tedstar2001'. Aren't they authentic sellers?

3. I bought a bag from her before reading any of the threads and it is definitely an authentic balenciaga, no doubt. The thread about her scared the b-jesus out of me, but my bag looks and feels good.

The hear-say I've heard through the grapevine since is that she sells real bags and has some sort of connection. I don't know, maybe she gets an employee discount or something. She doesn't sell much below retail, though.

4. Maybe you could ask her. She is a member.

5. Yes, her bags are authentic. Not sure how she gets her deals but I wish I could get hooked up like that!

6. I've been watching her auctions for awhile and they are authentic according to the photographs.

7. OMG! I just read the whole thing. I don't want to start that again. Thanks hayikuh and for everyone who contributed to that thread.

8. she is a pf-er?

9. ^^She joined the board to defend herself....and not very well.

10. And as we were writing our posts about 45 minutes ago she was here reading them live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice